Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default card sharing server help

Can anyone of the experts help me or show me way how to input card sharing servers in my DM500S. I have a friends servers but i do not know how to put it in my dremabox for it to work.Can anyone guide me or show me how can i put the server details into my dreambox for it to work....

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vampiresmind View Post
    Can anyone of the experts help me or show me way how to input card sharing servers in my DM500S. I have a friends servers but i do not know how to put it in my dremabox for it to work.Can anyone guide me or show me how can i put the server details into my dreambox for it to work....
    Dear bro,U visit www.maldiviandigital.com .This is one of the best site for CS And then u send pm to Moderators.They help ur problem.
    thx
    Mayuch
    Dynasat F1,Dynasat silverbox,Dynasat silverbox 2,Angle box,Ecostar.
    TaTa sky pacakges,True visions packages.
    146E - 49E.
    Lifeskill based on education.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by vampiresmind View Post
    hi m8,,,u need to know the format that ur friends server can be recieved with,,,cccam or newcamd,,,or gbox etc,,,then u need the appropriate "c line" for cccam or d line for gbox,,,then put that info into a folder in ur db,,,again,depending on the format.
    get this info and let us know what type u need to setup and we can give u more info.
    cheers,,,dave

Thread Information