Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default A newbie question. Pls. help!

Dear friends,

I got a cousin in manila Phil. who is also a subscriber of sat. tv like me and he met a man who's name sounds like german national and i've seen his name in this forum and he has able to modify the expiry date of my cousin smart card but when i brought him my own card he refuse to modify the expiry date of my smart card when he found out that i am a newly subscriber (since march 2005) and the reason he gave me is that my card is not the same version of my cousin smart card which is almost 2 years now.
    My question is is it really true that the card being used before is not the same to the card being use now. I can't believe it because we are both subscriber of the same sat. tv how come our card version are different?
    I want to know also how he manage to edit the expiry date of the card and what gadgets or software did he use? Is these available in the web or in any shops here in manila?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

I think newbies like me doesn't belong to this forum. Some senior members don't give attention to questions of newbies like me maybe they think we're nonsense.

Well thank you all anyway! I'll try to find another forum which is more helpful...

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi m8,

that's a nice topic m8, changing the expiry of a subscription card, but the problem is...
    i think nobody knows the answer how, but what u do is keep on posting or insert this topic in the dream tv thread or tfc thread, then maybe later on u'll have plenty of ideas from other m8s here

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wireless
    I think newbies like me doesn't belong to this forum. Some senior members don't give attention to questions of newbies like me maybe they think we're nonsense.

Well thank you all anyway! I'll try to find another forum which is more helpful...
    Don't worry my friend ,,,,Plz wait for reply.,,aslmx is right to say
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hello wireless,
    if you are pertaining of Dream TV philippines, then the best thing you can do to get this free is to buy a new receiver name Metabox I FTA and patch it with modified software whom you can get it easily here in the net. Here is the website.....http://www.ucascity.com/forums/

modifiying the smartcard it too expensive, you need a smartcard reader and keycode file and of course your technical know how or ability to do this.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi friends!

First i'd like to thanks to those who reply i really appriciate that even thou i did not get main answer to my questions.

To totingPh,

I am more interested to know how to do it myself and besides i already have a receiver provided by the sat. tv company and i want to use it the same way that my cousin did.Thanks anyway i hope somebody could answer my question.

Bye!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: A newbie question. Pls. help!

Dear friends,

I got a cousin in manila Phil. who is also a subscriber of sat. tv like me and he met a man who's name sounds like german national and i've seen his name in this forum and he has able to modify the expiry date of my cousin smart card but when i brought him my own card he refuse to modify the expiry date of my smart card when he found out that i am a newly subscriber (since march 2005) and the reason he gave me is that my card is not the same version of my cousin smart card which is almost 2 years now.
    My question is is it really true that the card being used before is not the same to the card being use now. I can't believe it because we are both subscriber of the same sat. tv how come our card version are different?
    I want to know also how he manage to edit the expiry date of the card and what gadgets or software did he use? Is these available in the web or in any shops here in manila?

Modifying an original smart card depends on its type. If you are referring to DreamTV, this provider uses ROM 10 & ROM 11 cards if I'm not mistaken. Yes, ROM cards comes out in different revisions/versions. Your cousin maybe has an older version than your's. You can check the type of card that you have thru your reciever. Just go to the card info option and you can see the type and revision of your card. If your cousin happens to have a ROM 10 with revision not later than REVA82, those cards can easily be open and editted through its backdoor command. Like for example, a ROM 10 @ REVA16 card can be open and information on the card can be extracted by NagraEdit 4.0. If you have all the info of your card, it would be easy to modify its contents. You'll need a card programmer with 6.0 mhz crystal.

As you are a newbie, its not advisable for you to modify a MOSC. It would be better if you go buy recievers with emulator and do AU on DreamTV.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir Dhonkoy,

Thanks for your reply i do appreciate your answer to my question atleast somehow i was enlightened. I checked my card version as instructed by you and i found out that my card version is DNASP011 Rev. BOB so what do you think it is? Is it rom 10 or rom 11? Can it possible to modify the expiry date?

Thanks!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir Dhonkoy,

Thanks for your reply i do appreciate your answer to my question atleast somehow i was enlightened. I checked my card version as instructed by you and i found out that my card version is DNASP011 Rev. BOB so what do you think it is? Is it rom 10 or rom 11? Can it possible to modify the expiry date?

Thanks!
    Your card is a [email protected] There was a website I found in the net way back December 2004, and a Canadian guy(if I'm not mistaken) claims that he can open and modify the content of this card. The process was called "CARD GLITCHING". A very tricky and complicated process. Up to the moment, as I know, there is no other way you can break into that card except by card glitching process.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

the nagravision card glitching process on directv services has long been patched. im just not sure if these same card that has been opened by glitching are the same batch/revisions as available from dreamtv in philippines.

@wireless,

go buy a phoenix usb, have your rom read and see for yourself if you can go further from there. from what i understand, new revision cards cannot be read and the ONLY key sequence is the highest secret the provider will have. get the key and you will be able to open up ALL their cards, no matter what revision. most of the files you need for dumping your card can be found on www.zackyfiles.com, also look for MOSCing on google and you should be able to read a lot about this process. good luck.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Friends,

Is there anybody outhere in the Phil. who knows how to modify rom11 card?
    Pls. PM me.

Thanks!

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Friends,

Is there anybody outhere in the Phil. who knows how to modify rom11 card?
    Pls. PM me.

Thanks!
    wireless,

that is not actually a newbie question..

you can pm weindski, i saw his post before talking about this topic.
    [img]http://[/img]

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi i have a DNASP010 revA82, it means rom010 right? if i easy change something inside like key or others i must every time use a blocker or it's autoupdate?

Thread Information