Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

asm_doc
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default WIN XP professional

hello friends,
    i have window XP professional in my system, installed few days back. when i try to get updates from Micro Soft it ask about validation ( genuineness) of window, then it disclose that window is not real one because WIN XP CD's keys do not match microsoft orignal keys, so, i could download necessery updates from MicroSoft. then i went to a "Serial Crack" site and get a set of keys and with the help of that SET of KEYS, reactivated my Win XP and verified the reactivation, but the problem is still there, go to micro soft downloading site and it do not recognise the genuineness of keys, put by me few minuts back.
    can you help me
    how can i make my window orignal
    abid saeed

Atif_Khan

if u want to update ur WIN XP by the INTERNET. so leave this idea.

update by SERVICE PACK 2 cd. this ll better for bcoz Microsoft making his grip hard on Pirated CD.

Atif khan :P

Ali4u

Default dear

Dear check your Personal Messages ..
    as i have sent you the procedure how to do it ...+ Origional key.

Its a very long story ... I haveworked too much on it ...as it includes some windows file to be hacked ..logonui.exe , wpa.dbl

wpa stands for ... windows product activation...its realy a long discussion which requires alot of sapce ...and lots of time ...

but you can get some help from here ...

h**p://www.crack.ms/cracks/w_4.shtml

and download the file name given below ...

Windows 2003 and XP and LH Anti Product Activation v2.0.0

but be sure to read the text file included before using it....may it help you.

if still having any problem ask me ...

bme

online updates are important because microsoft issues periodic patches on the OS to solve vulnerabilities.I have not encountered any problem with the so called "genuine advantage" but according to this article it has been hacked.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bme
    online updates are important because microsoft issues periodic patches on the OS to solve vulnerabilities.I have not encountered any problem with the so called "genuine advantage" but according to this article it has been hacked.
    it's not a surprise if anything labeled "microsoft" is hacked. a simple javascript command seemed to do it for the authentication trouble.anybody got the copy of windows vista?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Ali4u

Default Re: WIN XP professional

Quote Originally Posted by asm_doc
    hello friends,
    i have window XP professional in my system, installed few days back. when i try to get updates from Micro Soft it ask about validation ( genuineness) of window, then it disclose that window is not real one because WIN XP CD's keys do not match microsoft orignal keys, so, i could download necessery updates from MicroSoft. then i went to a "Serial Crack" site and get a set of keys and with the help of that SET of KEYS, reactivated my Win XP and verified the reactivation, but the problem is still there, go to micro soft downloading site and it do not recognise the genuineness of keys, put by me few minuts back.
    can you help me
    how can i make my window orignal
    abid saeed

dear you didnt lemme know ..if you applied the procudure i told you .. i mean to change your serial key with mine as i sent to you as PM ... i have already told the procdure to you ..as what to do.

Thread Information