Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Optus D2

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Optus D2

where can i get a smart card for optus D2 channels to view all the pay channels

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rahil12 View Post
    where can i get a smart card for optus D2 channels to view all the pay channels
    open ur eyes & ask ppl in ur city

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The short answer is you can't, unless your prepared to subscribe, to UBI World, Same thing with Globecast, everything is encrypted with Ir**to 2.
    The long answer is a good while ago now, some people had Gamma cards running on these services. Then the web sites for info was shut down by service providers and while some cards are still available , there are no Operating systems and keys available. Nor will there be despite what you might read on here, Unfortunately the Australian [ and New Zealand SKY ] way of doing things is very different to the Asian scene, And hacking is simply not tolerated, with AFP raids, and million dollar fines being common place. It's simply not worth the trouble or risk
    Card share is the same, while small neighbourly systems do exist, there are no large commercial systems running, for the reasons above.
    So if you want these services, subscriptions are the only way.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    The short answer is you can't, unless your prepared to subscribe, to UBI World, Same thing with Globecast, everything is encrypted with Ir**to 2.
    The long answer is a good while ago now, some people had Gamma cards running on these services. Then the web sites for info was shut down by service providers and while some cards are still available , there are no Operating systems and keys available. Nor will there be despite what you might read on here, Unfortunately the Australian [ and New Zealand SKY ] way of doing things is very different to the Asian scene, And hacking is simply not tolerated, with AFP raids, and million dollar fines being common place. It's simply not worth the trouble or risk
    Card share is the same, while small neighbourly systems do exist, there are no large commercial systems running, for the reasons above.
    So if you want these services, subscriptions are the only way.
    I think he asks for a subscription smart card, and doesn't wants to watch it illegally.

--

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sterbik View Post
    I think he asks for a subscription smart card, and doesn't wants to watch it illegally.
    Google, UBI World.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default learn to speak first

Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    open ur eyes & ask ppl in ur city
    i do not want illegal cards. keep ur mouth shut if u do not have a suggestion

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

You fk keep ur mouth shut don't keep asking stupid stuff...Don't you know how to google

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    You fk keep ur mouth shut don't keep asking stupid stuff...Don't you know how to google
    take a step backwards, ladies
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information