Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: t888 help

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default t888 help


    i have t888 here in the phil.. i reset my box by codes and the procedure i found here... successfully it works, and i used this for almost 5days since july, after that i didn't used this for 2 days..until now it always in scramble channel..
    can you pls give me some advice, or suggestion regards this problem..
    thanks in advance....
    slapshock
    waxxx

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iligan City
    Posts
    72
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Maybe your box is not AU,what kind of your card?

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slapshock View Post
    i have t888 here in the phil.. i reset my box by codes and the procedure i found here... successfully it works, and i used this for almost 5days since july, after that i didn't used this for 2 days..until now it always in scramble channel..
    can you pls give me some advice, or suggestion regards this problem..
    thanks in advance....
    bro,your t-888 is 1mb or t-888(plus)2mb or t-888 silver?at the moment there is no au software for the said models but sometimes it rolls automatically.if you are using t-888 2mb,pls upgrade to the latest patch dated 18.06.08(ver.date) 21.06.08 date of release from www.dsrsoftwares.net/ while for t-888 1mb the latest is 16may 08.for t-888 silver pls download the latest patch from the abovementioned site.clear all the old cheannels and rescan.thanks and goodluck.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferdie444 View Post
    bro,your t-888 is 1mb or t-888(plus)2mb or t-888 silver?at the moment there is no au software for the said models but sometimes it rolls automatically.if you are using t-888 2mb,pls upgrade to the latest patch dated 18.06.08(ver.date) 21.06.08 date of release from www.dsrsoftwares.net/ while for t-888 1mb the latest is 16may 08.for t-888 silver pls download the latest patch from the abovementioned site.clear all the old cheannels and rescan.thanks and goodluck.
    sir my t888 is 2mbplus.. ok sir thank you so much. i will try this software.. thanks
    slapshock
    waxxx

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by slapshock View Post
    sir my t888 is 2mbplus.. ok sir thank you so much. i will try this software.. thanks
    You're welcome slapshock.....

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top