Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Beijing Olympics online


    Dear friends we cannot always be near our STB or TV, so please give your suggestion to watch the Beijing Olympics on line, free bees are most welcome

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    Dear friends we cannot always be near our STB or TV, so please give your suggestion to watch the Beijing Olympics on line, free bees are most welcome
    my bro i tried all da above given links and almost all of them rof no use..beter 2 download sopcat...u need a good internet conecton 4 it.all chanes r livestreaming..manysports channels r there.lyk cctv.star sports..espn etc..

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dj mufty View Post
    my bro i tried all da above given links and almost all of them rof no use..beter 2 download sopcat...u need a good internet conecton 4 it.all chanes r livestreaming..manysports channels r there.lyk cctv.star sports..espn etc..
    if you don't know how to use it, don't say it is of no use.

    try nbcolympics and install silverlight. answer a few questions and there you go.

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketbal...A03/index.html

    currently shows game 10 between australia and croatia.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    if you don't know how to use it, don't say it is of no use.

    try nbcolympics and install silverlight. answer a few questions and there you go.

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketbal...A03/index.html

    currently shows game 10 between australia and croatia.
    no i don,t knw how 2 use it.am not lyk u super natural or supergenius..most of thm ovr here r lyk kidos.they need str8 guidnce..not lyk install silverlht answr a few questons...n all..u must state in full

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    if only you even tried to click on the website and ATTEMPTED to view it as it will prompt you to install it to be viewable.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top