Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Please help...I would like to watch TFC and GMA

Dear All,

I am presently in Sharjah, UAE and I am really new to this satellite thing. I am planning to buy a decoder or receiver (whichever is necessary) to view both TFC, GMA, America Plus and Super Movies.

Can someone enlighten me on how can i achieve this. I already have the Orbit channel and a decoder provided by orbit. I am paying monthly subscription of DHS 120/mo. I wish to view supermovies but it is not showing in my screen because i did not pay for that. Please help me .......i want to view other channels for free even if i need to buy a new decoder or receiver.

Thanks a lot....

Marissa (pinay)

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@marissa,

call your local Orbit dealer and have your subscription upgraded. there is no known public hack for Orbit as of now.

The same goes for TFC since they fully migrated to Irdeto2 encryption. maybe you can buy the TFC subscription card only and have your choice of receiver which can decode Irdeto2 encryption like humax5400z.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks boknoy_ph for the info.

My aunt is having the TFC channel, is it possible to replace the decoder provided by TFC by another decoder in order for them to view the GMA channel, super movies, sports channel, NBA and others?

Thanks a lot....

Marissa_23

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Original card of TFC in humax5400z.

Sir Boknoy_ph,

How r u sir n I've seen a lot of ur very informative post. If u don't mind to ask this question regarding humax IRCI-5400z. I tried the T*C original card the new one I*d2 and it does'nt work is there any chance to make it work? Thank you n have a nice day.

Yani

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@marissa,

no you cannot change them simply like that, first because they ares different companies, and second, they use different encryption systems. TFC is on irdeto2 which uses a smartcard, and orbit is using a confusing mix of seca1/seca2 with conax thrown in of some sort. so you need TWO physical receivers for this. orbit will be more than happy to upgrade your subscription. now, Orbit Mega (which contains the western channels and the sports package you ask) is different from the Pinoy package and i think you will have to pay for TWO subscriptions if you really want it. costs a lot of money, i used to subscribe to Orbit myself, got the mega package and it's around 30 dollars monthly.

@yani,

humax5400z loaded with hot3.3+toh5.5b seems to work fine with [email protected] and others, so try loading that on your box. i got it working fine on metabox3 now.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information