Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TFC Frequency on Nilesat

Can anyone let me know whats the frequency for TFC (the filiphino channel) on nilesat and what does the channel name appear on the receiver. i have been trying for a couple of days to set this channels but am not able to know what the channel appears as on the receiver.I am getting all channels under Nilesat execpt for TFC can anyone guide me please with the frequency and the way to set it on my receiver (DM 500S).

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question Tfc In Nilesat?

Here in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia, we are getting the TFC signal from ATLANTIC BIRD 3 @ 5 West,not from Nilesat. Is it also in Nilesat?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it's on AB3 as mentioned, 12711H SR30000.

TFC1
    TFC2
    ANC
    PCTV
    Cinema one.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Thank you guys

Yes it is on AB3 but the problem is that i have set my dish and am receiving all channels from Nilesat but there is no signal from 5deg or from8deg,can u guide me on how should i set my dish to reeive signal from both these transponder please.I am not getting a single signal from either of them execpt from nilesat which is 100%. Can u please tell me how to receive the signal and how to move and to which side play with the dish or the LNB.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

set your lnb freq as mentioned above, and standing from behind your dish, lower it down a bit and move to the right. depending on the size of your dish, it should be easy.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

At the moment when i keep it on that freqiency the signal are good but the frequency is not getting locked, so is it that when the dish catches the frequency it would get locked on the dreambox coz i guess thats the way you know that the transponder is working is it right what i am saying? and would the chennels on nilesat gets disturbed coz i am now receiving pehla and showtime iwithout any problems so movieng the dish up and down and right would the nilesat get disturbed?please correct me...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

depends on the size of your dish, you can offset both nilesat and ab3 in the same dish. but knowing the sensitivity of dreambox tuners, i suggest you keep a separate dish for nilesat and ab3 altogether. a little bit of disturbance in ber and your dreambox gets funky.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information