Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Trimax Digital Satellite Meter

I have been long trying to find a good reasonably priced Digital satellite meter, and they all seemed expensive.
    I have seen Trimax & they seem to have good features & price seems OK, so anyone who has used this or has knowledge about this. Kindly advice.

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Good satmeter for lining dishes up quickly,highly recommend it..Also good for its price..but if you are going to line a big C-band with multisatellites,I would pay a bit more and get a Satlook spectrum analyser.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeto View Post
    Good satmeter for lining dishes up quickly,highly recommend it..Also good for its price..but if you are going to line a big C-band with multisatellites,I would pay a bit more and get a Satlook spectrum analyser.
    Good one yes, but i dont seem to see the cost
    anywhere it has the product.
    Any ideas in $?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Aldeto, thanks for your suggestion, but its gonna cost double the amount USD 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Good one yes, but i dont seem to see the cost
    anywhere it has the product.
    Any ideas in $?
    Cogil, its listed as 499 USD & on some sites from 399 to 499 USD

Quote Originally Posted by startrack View Post
    This device is new to me. But does one need it too often? I guess it is only needed when strong wind has changed your dish direction from hotbird to asiasat 3s and you've to turn it's face back to it's original position .

One thing more. I've copied and pasted the link from danasoft.com (as dom06 has done) for showing IP address but it's there under my signature in the shape of a jpg link instead of actually showing the banner displaying one's IP address. My accessibility levels are as follows but despite that the link is not working as it should do:

vB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

Help needed, friends
    startrack: Its meant more for the professional & the serious hobbyist or for someone who has an expensive hobby.

With regards to danasoft RDI has moved to forum.pay.tv.ro so its the same database, the signature & avatar options seemed to be not activated so far, but it will take sometime for all the features to get back to normal. So please wait for sometime, and you should be OK.

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dom, I paid $Aust.700 for it and it has not let me down,good for quick dish line up which is what i do on Ku-Dishes.. but i would use the Satlook Spectrum Analyser for motorised C-Band dishes.. (the Satlook here cost Aust.$1500)

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dom, I paid $Aust.700 for it and it has not let me down,good for quick dish line up which is what i do on Ku-Dishes.. but i would use the Satlook Spectrum Analyser for motorised C-Band dishes.. (the Satlook here cost Aust.$1500)
    any good unique features, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom
    Cogil, its listed as 499 USD & on some sites from 399 to 499 USD
    thanks Dom, apppreciated, will see if worth getting one

Thread Information