Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Original CARD of SEX on DIAMOND & GOLD TV not working :(

Hi everyone, last week i bought a '''''' card for SEX ON GOLD AND DIAMOND TV for about RS:4000/ (US $50) of six months subscription from Karachi, Pakistan, it worked fine till today evening than it stopped working, when i called the shop where i bought this card, they told me that all cards are down can anyone tell me if thats really true and all cards are not working or i have been taken for a ride by the cheater shopkeeper who sold me this card as an original subscription card which only worked for a week ? 2ndly how can one tell if it is an original card or a fake or a clone or a hexed card.
    The other card i bought from the same shop of FREE XTV (4 channels) and DORCEL for RS:3000/ (US $49) is working just fine.
    Soo please everyone tell me what to do,

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation wzzzzzzzzzzzzzap!!

1st of all Sex on Tv Gold ./ diamond are at the moment on Testing basis...which means they are still working on it...officially the channel starts from the 15th of AUG.08
    so no worries u havent been cloned... if this problem doesnt resolve within a couple of hours u need to go back the guy and give him

by the way how come your getting FREE XTV (4 channels) and DORCEL whats the size of your Dish and what LNB and satellite reciever are u using to view it which shop keeper gave your this subscription for RS:3000/ - do u have the shop contact # and address...i would like to suscribe myself to these channels... i myself am from Karachi - Cantt

Freee Xtv im not getting it on my 8ft dish..what frequency are u getting it on..

Thread Information