Download Link : 29.68 MB
* Engima from: 22.07.2008
* Busybox 1.0.1
* Tuxtxt 1.95
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* long BLUE -> PiP (DM7025)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* RED - Record
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* Yellow - Timeshift
* Own Addon-Server via internet.
* Download and installation of additional features via internet from Gemini server.
* Use your own Personal addon server (configure it in /etc/useraddon.xml).
* Create your own Satellites.xml which only includes the satellites you need.
* Assign of different Camd's to Stations/Providers (AutoCam).
* Change of the name and different functions over own menu.
Daemon / Server / Clients:
* Dreambox can be used as printserver (BP->Device Settings->Printer (LPD), FAQs in the database).
* Dropbear (ssh) now switchable (BP->Extras->SSH).
* Upnp Server / Client
* automount, examples in /etc/automount.conf. Devices, NFS or CIFS get automatically mounted. Ideally for DVD- or Net- Drives (Editor can be found at BP->Extras->Automount).
* Inadyn (Daemon for various DYNDNS-Services).
* little Apache (HTTP-Server based on HTTPD).
* NFS-Server (based on the NFS-Kernel-Modul).
* Editor to configure Cron-Deamon
Infobar / OSD:
* Provider and Sattelite will be showed in the Infobar (depends on the skin).
* EMM, ECM or "ExpertInfos" Display switchable.
* Picon (displays the station logo)
* Show Onlinestatus when the Box is connected to the Internet (must be activated in the BP -> Extras/Settings/Online)
* Spinner (response time now adjustable, 0 is off)
* Picons can be changed between Gemini and DMM format
* the position of the infobar can be changed
* HDTV-Logo in the Infobar (DM80..)
Files / Devices:
* Device Manager is still beta (format, mount and other functions)
* Support for CDROM/DVD no matter if it is IDE ur USB
* HDD- temperature and performance visible in the menu.
* HDPARM values for harddisks disk can be changed by menu.
* SWAP setup and start automatically.
* EPG-autosave- Saves the EPG data in a defined time
* additional EPG-Infos (BP -> Info)
* Duration of current Event in the programm overview ( BP -> Info -> EPG)
* EPG-Serch. Search by Title, description or own text.
* Dreamnetcast (shoutcast-player) with Streamripper (direct recording from server and coding into mp3´s).
* Weather Plugin with 10 days forecast.
* RSS/RDF reader with TOP list from RSS-scout.
* Webcam-Viewer with FullScreen mode.
* bell (plays mp3s on a fixed time)
* System Info: Many extra box infos like stream-rates, kernel-, memory- and prozessinfos.
* Own Scripts can be started via Blue Panel.
* Kernel modules can be reload separately.
* Password can be changed by menu.
* EPG Cache and EPG Refresh (updates the EPG in the night) adjustable over BP.
* flashing clock when recording in standby.
* Calendar for the iCalendar format + Reminder (supported by MAC, KDE, Thunderbird, Google calendar, Rainlendar…) , Standard-folder is /etc/ical.
* eTorrent - a torrent client based on ctorrent. Can be managed completly over the OSD
* eMail-Checker (Overview of your POP3 or IMAP accounts + SSL)
* overwiev of the different Cryptingsystems which the actual station uses.
* Turning of pictures, also automatically by EXIF data.
* "The GP2 Controlr" Firefox Extension to access functions of the Box.
* ReZapp, Switch back to a channel on a fixed time (BP-> Extra-> ReZapp)
* Summary of the HDTV-Channels in the Channellist->Satellites (DM80..)
* BP-Menu with new optic
* Hotplug for USB-Devices (are shown in the OSD - Can be mount using the Device-Manager)
Fix + Updates:
* Stream-Traffic and HDD-Temperature
* see CVS
This Images doesn't contain any keys or softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not from us
and won't be supported!
Download via Database
Thanks a lot and have fun
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)