Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Dream Advisory

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Dream Advisory


    DREAM ADVISORY

    Philippine Multi-media System Inc. (PMSI) is a duly licensed direct-to-home company under Philippine laws and solely for the Philippine territory. We are not in any way connected to any individual or organization claiming to represent Dream and distributing Dream TV outside the Philippines. Such persons or entities are considered illegal pirates. Our efforts to stop this illegal activity never ceases. You can support us by volunteering any information on the subject. Thank you.

    http://www.dream.com.ph/index.asp

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    DREAM ADVISORY

    Philippine Multi-media System Inc. (PMSI) is a duly licensed direct-to-home company under Philippine laws and solely for the Philippine territory. We are not in any way connected to any individual or organization claiming to represent Dream and distributing Dream TV outside the Philippines. Such persons or entities are considered illegal pirates. Our efforts to stop this illegal activity never ceases. You can support us by volunteering any information on the subject. Thank you.

    http://www.dream.com.ph/index.asp

    OLD NEWS !
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  3. #3
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    OLD NEWS !

    Yes, it's old news ...... But Dream is still working.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Visayas Region, Phils.
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    DREAM ADVISORY

    Philippine Multi-media System Inc. (PMSI) is a duly licensed direct-to-home company under Philippine laws and solely for the Philippine territory. We are not in any way connected to any individual or organization claiming to represent Dream and distributing Dream TV outside the Philippines. Such persons or entities are considered illegal pirates. Our efforts to stop this illegal activity never ceases. You can support us by volunteering any information on the subject. Thank you.

    http://www.dream.com.ph/index.asp

    It is clearly emphasized that distribution of Dream Satellite outside P.I. is illegal and it is intended within P.I. territory only.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    interesting that philsatcorp.com is now offline.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iligan City
    Posts
    72
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    The problem is,the footprints of aguila 2 is wider than Philippines territory....

  7. #7
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    interesting that philsatcorp.com is now offline.
    Being rectified 9 hardware gltich and webiste update as well ) but you email [email protected] if you are so worried.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Being rectified 9 hardware gltich and webiste update as well ) but you email [email protected] if you are so worried.
    never seen a legitimate company website off for so long. need to change your business model now that Dream has issued the advisory?

  9. #9
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    never seen a legitimate company website off for so long. need to change your business model now that Dream has issued the advisory?
    Maybe you havent been reading. This is the Dream TV advisory that was on Dream TV's website for a month earlier this year. The only changes coming are the ones that will affect others not Philsatcorp.


    Philippine Satellite Corporation Named Dream TV's Exclusive Online Dealer
    Manila, March 2008 � Dream Satellite TV has recently bestowed Philippine Satellite Corporation (Philsatcorp) the exclusive online dealership of its digital direct-to-home satellite service. Now entering its seventh year of operation, Dream is more determined than ever to make viewing entertainment available to anyone who wants it, wherever he or she is in the country. �This partnership's timing is impeccable with Dream's anniversary coming this April. What better way to celebrate it but to move closer to our customers!� said an official from Dream. Indeed, almost everybody now has access to the Internet, not just for Metro Manila folks but for other major cities as well.

    More than just a strategic move, this partnership is a tool for the company to combat the increasing problem of signal piracy. Dream further explains, �Prior to this partnership, we would often get complaints of viewers losing some TV channels only to realize afterwards that these complainants apparently purchased their decoder boxes from illegal dealers.�

    Meanwhile, Philsatcorp is all geared up for this new challenge. In the words of its company representative, �We are very excited to be the exclusive partner of the Philippine's original satellite TV service. A lot of pseudo companies out there are pretending to be Dream distributors but are actually selling hacked boxes. But with this partnership, customers will be confident that they would be dealing with the true and only online partner of Dream�

    For online service applications, log on to www.philsatcorp.com
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Maybe you havent been reading. This is the Dream TV advisory that was on Dream TV's website for a month earlier this year. The only changes coming are the ones that will affect others not Philsatcorp.


    Philippine Satellite Corporation Named Dream TV's Exclusive Online Dealer
    Manila, March 2008 � Dream Satellite TV has recently bestowed Philippine Satellite Corporation (Philsatcorp) the exclusive online dealership of its digital direct-to-home satellite service. Now entering its seventh year of operation, Dream is more determined than ever to make viewing entertainment available to anyone who wants it, wherever he or she is in the country. �This partnership's timing is impeccable with Dream's anniversary coming this April. What better way to celebrate it but to move closer to our customers!� said an official from Dream. Indeed, almost everybody now has access to the Internet, not just for Metro Manila folks but for other major cities as well.

    More than just a strategic move, this partnership is a tool for the company to combat the increasing problem of signal piracy. Dream further explains, �Prior to this partnership, we would often get complaints of viewers losing some TV channels only to realize afterwards that these complainants apparently purchased their decoder boxes from illegal dealers.�

    Meanwhile, Philsatcorp is all geared up for this new challenge. In the words of its company representative, �We are very excited to be the exclusive partner of the Philippine's original satellite TV service. A lot of pseudo companies out there are pretending to be Dream distributors but are actually selling hacked boxes. But with this partnership, customers will be confident that they would be dealing with the true and only online partner of Dream�

    For online service applications, log on to www.philsatcorp.com
    the Dream website has all of previous news articles/advisories but the press release you quoted has been removed from the Dream website. if philsatcorp is legit why remove the advisory? the advisory you quoted it says nothing about distribution outside of the Philippines. you have stated that philsatcorp is shipping boxes/cards to people outside of the Philippines, therefore "distributing Dream TV outside the Philippines....such persons or entities are considered illegal pirates."

  11. #11
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    the Dream website has all of previous news articles/advisories but the press release you quoted has been removed from the Dream website. if philsatcorp is legit why remove the advisory? the advisory you quoted it says nothing about distribution outside of the Philippines. you have stated that philsatcorp is shipping boxes/cards to people outside of the Philippines, therefore "distributing Dream TV outside the Philippines....such persons or entities are considered illegal pirates."
    Advisories are changed from time to time. Such is life.

    It does not alter that fact that Philsatcorp and Dream TV are now partners.

    Yes anybody but Philsatcorp cannot provide online services.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Advisories are changed from time to time. Such is life.

    It does not alter that fact that Philsatcorp and Dream TV are now partners.

    Yes anybody but Philsatcorp cannot provide online services.
    so if I email Dream they will tell me I can use Philsatcorp to order Dream if living outside of the Philippines?

  13. #13
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    so if I email Dream they will tell me I can use Philsatcorp to order Dream if living outside of the Philippines?

    Why ask if you already know the answer.

    However you never seemed bothered when seller were using pirated cards......

    How does Dream TV card off boxes and cards not issued by Dream TV prey tell?

    Some boxes dont even need cards to watch Dream TV's nagra1 system as it is easily hacked.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Why ask if you already know the answer.

    However you never seemed bothered when seller were using pirated cards......

    How does Dream TV card off boxes and cards not issued by Dream TV prey tell?

    Some boxes dont even need cards to watch Dream TV's nagra1 system as it is easily hacked.
    it might have to do with a certain falling out between the two companies. are you no aware of this? I thought you were in the loop.

  15. #15
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by eggroller View Post
    it might have to do with a certain falling out between the two companies. are you no aware of this? I thought you were in the loop.
    Really a falling out eh? Funny enough that I am Philipinnes at the uplink facility this week.

    I guess you knew that already seeing as you are rumour mongering.

    So maybe you are not in the loop. Keep spreading the rumours though cause you are going to look pretty stupid with your egg all over your face.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top