Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question Zenega cd1005s :DISHTVINDIA

Hello Friends,
    Recently I upgraded software ver.4.23 from stb to stb.When setting the Home Frequency 12688V27500 the signal drops down to 3%, though the signal i get from dish is 78%.PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. Dish tv customer care and their technical staff is Bull*****t.Hope any good guy will help your fellow member.

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Did you set the LNB frequency correctly ? Can you explain the process of software copy ? Did you downgrade to old software ?
    Dear Anishpsla.
    Thanks for your input. I have upgraded from ver.154 to ver.4.23 active.Go to parent receiver settings>utilities> code> dowload. It all went smoothly.After loading the stb rebooted and logged to channel 999.LNB parameters were all set right.But still cannot lock signals at Home Frequency i.e. 12688V27500. The dish people have no ansewer.All they say set the dish. However all other stb work fine on my dish.

Thread Information