Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation Humax IRCI 5400 Colour Mode Problem

Hi,

I accidentally changed the colour settings in my Humax IRCI 5400 and can no longer see anything on my TV screen. I can still hear the sounds of the TV channels and radio. Just cant change it back.

I'm requesting some assistance on how to change it back to the default setting. I would be grateful if you could give me step by step instructions on which button to press e.g. Menu > Left > Ok ... since I cannot see anything on the screen.

Really need help, plz reply soon.
    Last edited by dac90; 14th July 2008 at 22:35.

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dac90 View Post
    Hi,

I accidentally changed the colour settings in my Humax IRCI 5400 and can no longer see anything on my TV screen. I can still hear the sounds of the TV channels and radio. Just cant change it back.

I'm requesting some assistance on how to change it back to the default setting. I would be grateful if you could give me step by step instructions on which button to press e.g. Menu > Left > Ok ... since I cannot see anything on the screen.

Really need help, plz reply soon.
    The quickest way is to reload your upgrade firmware HoT! Put the connection then turn-off the receiver with the switch at the back, & from the pc load the software when told ready to download, turn on the receiver switch & wait until finish! You will be prompted to press the front panel switch!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Thread Information