Yeah, i'm also facing the same prob. Experts need your help please. Here is the link for the software which has created confusion www.moresat.net
echolink 7oo fta new software lunch but tps cant open how to put tps bin in my box any teach me i know only framware bin but i dont now about how to make tps bin file i m download new software two file one is tps.exe other is framware
http://www.dvb-upload.com/ but don't know what to do next . Secondly, it's also not clear whether one has to 'embed' the tps.bin file into the firmware on daily basis followed by upgradation of stb or one time procedure is enough? Clarification would be appreciated. Also, step by step procedure in easy words would help us all to upgrade our stbs safely 'coz they might be 'dead' if upgraded in the wrong way. Thanks!
To add tps.bin into your firmware you can do this:
1. First of all download the latest firmware from skydownload.org
2. Make a copy of your firmware and change its name to "firmware.bin"
1. Put TPS.BIN and firmware.bin and AddTPSBIN.exe in one folder.
2. Open Notepad
type this: "AddTPSBIN firmware.bin"
then save it as "Add.bat"
3. Move Add.bat to the same folder that tps.bin and firmware.bin are, then run it.
4. Now you can use Add.bat everytime you want to add tps.bin to your firmware.
You can download latest TPS.bin from dvb-upload.com
Last edited by nmnt84; 14th July 2008 at 09:01.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)