Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Truevision in India

Hello,

I have been watching True Vision for the past 2 years in India (North Eastern Part). The signal is good and everything is fine. I purchase the full set (Dish, decoder, card etc) from a burmese trader.
    Now its time to renew my subscription, and after seeing the true vision's website i feel that he is overcharging me. (he is taking 200% profit). Can someone help me in renewing my subscription because i don't want to be taken for a ride by this trader.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tawia View Post
    Hello,

I have been watching True Vision for the past 2 years in India (North Eastern Part). The signal is good and everything is fine. I purchase the full set (Dish, decoder, card etc) from a burmese trader.
    Now its time to renew my subscription, and after seeing the true vision's website i feel that he is overcharging me. (he is taking 200% profit). Can someone help me in renewing my subscription because i don't want to be taken for a ride by this trader.
    WOW that is a huge mark up on a very expensive package to begin with.if ur box has an ethernet port,,u could consider cs to get that sat and many other packages.
    cheers,,,dave

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello,

Yes you can get it from me.

Platninum package with 3 extra speclia packs...?

Peple will add some profit but how march do you think Truevisions costs my friend?
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    WOW that is a huge mark up on a very expensive package to begin with.if ur box has an ethernet port,,u could consider cs to get that sat and many other packages.
    My Box Doesn't have ethernet port andmoreover internet isin't stable here. If its like it can function without 24X7 internet then i may consider buying an extra box. Wil it really be realiable?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

He is asking about 60000 INR (ie 46 563.6147 Thai baht) for platinum.
    He have supplied us with Dish, Card splitter, decoder 3 years back. He have even changed our decoder last year as he said that Truevision technology have changed so we have to change the decoder (this is with extra payment). All these products which we have taken are in payments. And this time he is asking more than 60,000 INR for renewal/upgrade(we are using gold and want to upgrade to platinum).
    He knows we have little choice as he is taking care of our aftersales too (telephonic support) with no extra cost. But paying INR 60,000 for the renewal is too much for us, we feel.
    I have seen in the website that TrueVisions Platinum Package Monthly fee at 2,000 baht and ( http://www.truevisionstv.com/eng/ubc...m_package.aspx ).

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

My Box Doesn't have ethernet port andmoreover internet isin't stable here. If its like it can function without 24X7 internet then i may consider buying an extra box. Wil it really be realiable?
    u need an internet connection to use cs.
    cheers,,,dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello,

Welcome back to RDI brother Tawia , Just interest one for me.Can u PM me who's ur trader?May be I can help u in anyway.

Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

He is asking about 60000 INR (ie 46 563.6147 Thai baht) for platinum.
    He have supplied us with Dish, Card splitter, decoder 3 years back. He have even changed our decoder last year as he said that Truevision technology have changed so we have to change the decoder (this is with extra payment). All these products which we have taken are in payments. And this time he is asking more than 60,000 INR for renewal/upgrade(we are using gold and want to upgrade to platinum).
    He knows we have little choice as he is taking care of our aftersales too (telephonic support) with no extra cost. But paying INR 60,000 for the renewal is too much for us, we feel.
    I have seen in the website that TrueVisions Platinum Package Monthly fee at 2,000 baht and ( http://www.truevisionstv.com/eng/ubc...m_package.aspx ).
    you can also buy 1 GammaCard (sorry irdeto2engineer ) its working also 100% and all channels open from true vision
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

We are using 8ft dish.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    you can also buy 1 GammaCard (sorry irdeto2engineer ) its working also 100% and all channels open from true vision
    Is it the same technology or Card Sharing? can i use it with my existing setup? is it reliable? I'm ready to pay as long as i get good service but i cant compromise stability and continuity of service.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Wow , I'm also want to know this one Sir Daeng.How much it'll cost per year ?

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Is it the same technology or Card Sharing? can i use it with my existing setup? is it reliable? I'm ready to pay as long as i get good service but i cant compromise stability and continuity of service.

Anyhow , I'm now paying 54 USD per two months for Gold package. How do u think about this one brother Tawia ? It's 100 % reliable for 2 months.

Regards.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Bro. Yan Niang The price is better. Can you please find out how much will the cost be for platinum. And how can we arrange the payments? will we need new card or our old card can be renewed/upgraded

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Gammacard its 1 Clone card and its working very good and open the Channels faster as Orginal Card the most of '''''' Module read the card '''''' Cam+Ci also T-Rex X-Sat Humax
    but dont work on Orginal UBC Receiver ore Internal Dreambox cam i use it more the 6 months already about the Files not Publik
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Gammacard its 1 Clone card and its working very good and open the Channels faster as Orginal Card the most of '''''' Module read the card '''''' Cam+Ci also T-Rex X-Sat Humax
    but dont work on Orginal UBC Receiver ore Internal Dreambox cam i use it more the 6 months already about the Files not Publik
    Dont speak too soon

The Gamma Team was arrested and also big dealers in bkk
    TrueVision do have the public and non_public cards - They are in the Process of Killing the Gamma Card im also told there will be no new updates as its warranty was only 4 months

Your lucky to get 6 months many have been killed already inc Multichoice

Thread Information