Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Your House
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Arrow Hi RDI & FRIENDS


    HI RDI & FRIENDS

    Im here if you need me and under my real name

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Welcome Alan to the forumn. So finally u came with diff name...

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Your House
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Arrow

    Thanks guys

    Well im here if you need me i will still visit RDI under this name but i will not be here that much since i have sold the Company so i have nothing to sell

    I will always have ***.satelliteforum.net im not here to advertise my forum but i will always run the forum just let you guys know where to find me .

    So if u want to keep intouch goto the above link

    I dont want to drive anyone away from this forum but i do have 1000s of real friends here so i do need them to know where i am in this world

    Thanks for all your support


  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Welcome on board-Ok thats a stale greeting-You were here all the time under different names-after all it was not a secret to Moderators-regular visitors-your customers all knew it.
    I wonder what made you come under your real name.

    Are all the names you used are black listed by customers so that you decide this way ?

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Your House
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SatSunil View Post
    Welcome on board-Ok thats a stale greeting-You were here all the time under different names-after all it was not a secret to Moderators-regular visitors-your customers all knew it.
    I wonder what made you come under your real name.

    Are all the names you used are black listed by customers so that you decide this way ?
    My names are not blacklisted at all by customers
    Customers are Customers .

    Im here under my name because this is ME Alan Reeks
    I dont have a satellite shop i have a forum ***.satelliteforum.net

    THAT IS ME


  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Negombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanReeks View Post
    Thanks guys

    Well im here if you need me i will still visit RDI under this name but i will not be here that much since i have sold the Company so i have nothing to sell

    I will always have ***.satelliteforum.net im not here to advertise my forum but i will always run the forum just let you guys know where to find me .

    So if u want to keep intouch goto the above link

    I dont want to drive anyone away from this forum but i do have 1000s of real friends here so i do need them to know where i am in this world

    Thanks for all your support

    How are you allowed to advertise another forum in this forum ?
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

  7. #7
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaw Land
    Posts
    82
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Welcome AlanReeks.

    Regards.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi Alan,

    You sold your biz, so will i still get the programmer you promised? Please let me know asap, because I need it urgently... Million thanks in advance.

    Cheers

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    36
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Angry OH my GOD

    My dear alan,
    At last, boy u sure toke me for a Ride, Kept waiting for you ADDRESS
    and you said you were in KARBIE, so what about ELDSAT, no items for sale is it.
    THanks anyway,

  10. #10
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi
    No Reply On Rdi Pm .
    Is The Meet For 8 July Still On ?
    Please Contact Me !
    C Band

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Hi
    No Reply On Rdi Pm .
    Is The Meet For 8 July Still On ?
    Please Contact Me !
    C Band
    i think you have got a better chance of getting a reply off lord lucan
    JOE SOAP

  12. #12
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    i think you have got a better chance of getting a reply off lord lucan
    Yes Bangkok Meeting is still on

    I will post more detials here around the time

    So any board Members in Town wanna meet up for a beer

    Details will be posted here later

  13. #13
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    i think you have got a better chance of getting a reply off lord lucan
    I was around in London at the time as a student as I was during the Christine Keeler affair.
    You must be same age as me !

  14. #14
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Hi
    No Reply On Rdi Pm .
    Is The Meet For 8 July Still On ?
    Please Contact Me !
    C Band


    Definitely I'll be missed this time. I remembered a juice from LOONG .
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Yes Bangkok Meeting is still on

    I will post more detials here around the time

    So any board Members in Town wanna meet up for a beer

    Details will be posted here later
    Hope the meet in London and /or Dubai during July/August is also on !

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top