Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Arrow Bassett PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Bassett PUT UP OR SHUT UP

This thread is for bassett to clear his name and get back the respect of 60'000 Members
    THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

You insult us and mods of forum with your coward ways

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Provide here details of your purchase

We want all the info posted here payment , account details , website , name ETC

Provide Proof to your story that we are the shonk you say

IF YOU CAN SHOW PROOF OF YOUR LOSS HERE

We shall return back 10 x the amount
    close down our websites
    leave this forum for good

This is your chance ACT NOW

If you cannot provide any details here this will be clear to all members and visitors that you are the REAL CHICKEN and a real pain in the arse who just like to insult us and mods and felllow members

This thread will stay for a good
    Everytime u insult on forum i shall just do a quick reply here to remind members and YOU about your fake claims and insults .

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

BASSETT WE ARE ALL AWAITING

Members do not reply here this is bassetts chance

MODS dont lock this thread ......... >>>

We shall reply here everytime bassett insults us or mods just to remind him of his coward ways

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What's up again with u guys ? Come on what the hell is going on here ? What is ur intension to visit RDI , for what ? Anyhow I will not close this thread till u don't fight each other . OK , but I'll be here ....

Yan Naing.
    RDI MOD TEAM.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    What's up again with u guys ? Come on what the hell is going on here ? What is ur intension to visit RDI , for what ? Anyhow I will not close this thread till u don't fight each other . OK , but I'll be here ....

Yan Naing.
    RDI MOD TEAM.
    There is no problem

We are fed up of bassett attacks and insults and on the Moderator's
    We just want bassett to either stop his insults at RDI or Show us all his problem

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't need Bassett to put up.
    I want him to behave respectfully and decently and stop his defamatory and insulting language. Espcially insults directed against those young enough to be his granchild.
    Shame on you Bassett , HAVE YOU NOT ONE SINGLE OUNCE OF DECENCY ?

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    I don't need Bassett to put up.
    I want him to behave respectfully and decently and stop his defamatory and insulting language. Espcially insults directed against those young enough to be his granchild.
    Shame on you Bassett , HAVE YOU NOT ONE SINGLE OUNCE OF DECENCY ?
    yep i am also i dont understand somtime his Language
    maby also english but not sure
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

None of this rubbish even warrents an answer,

Asked and answered years ago.. Reply was as normal,, "we have no record of your purchase'', and as "foggleboggle'' loudly promotted ages ago. I have sold the business, and am no longer connected with the satellite TV business.

Sometimes your lies just come back and bite you on the a***

As for the ramblings of C-band, your digging an extreamly deep hole for yourself, I really do hope you can climb out of it. have a nice day.
    regards from OZ bassett

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post

Asked and answered years ago.. Reply was as normal,, "we have no record of your purchase'', and as "foggleboggle'' loudly promotted ages ago. I have sold the business, and am no longer connected with the satellite TV business.

As for the ramblings of C-band, your digging an extreamly deep hole for yourself, I really do hope you can climb out of it. have a nice day.
    Is that the best you can come up with
    STILL NO PROOF to your claim and least warrents your attacks to Members of RDI

Again you Cowardly back down with a cowardly answer

Well ME and 60'000 Members are waiting

You can be a nice person when u want to be and helpfull to others
    and then YOU change and abuse others you are loosing respect of many

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

If you cannot do END THIS ALL NOW !

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    I
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP
    search RDI
    Search Google
    Search Yahoo

Why should this Aussie wanker have to put up, you just prove he is wrong? You started it when you first ripped a customer off! Google shows 1998 was it ... nothing has changed has it?

Basset told allot of old RDi'ers that you had left and some of them came back. But to what? F! me, the same old crap, users still being ripped off, but frankly who cares, it is how reeks makes his living so go for it! Rip the world brother, as we will all leave RDi again, and call this basset a wanker for telling lies, as reeks is still here!

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you Ku, adequately put, and while I may well be a wanker. I would like to think I'm a nice honest wanker.

But my reports where sincere, even if they turned out to be incorrect. on the departure of Reeks, As the post by him below will prove, when the heats off and he once again returns to attempt to once again rip of honest hardworking people

This guy Reeks has turned ripping people off into an art form, and if I have prevented just one person from getting ripped off, then all the abuse, and ridicule I have suffered over the years will be well worth it.

But this just demonstrates , what we all know, he demands to know, when and how I was ripped off, then announces the following, once again endorsing he does not have the slightest intention of ratifying his misdeeds.
    Talk about grab the cash, before you cut and run. But just like a bad smell, he will be back, when the heats off, proclaiming what a wonderful friend he is to RDI, How he's a sponsor, and all the good deals we can expect, until we hand over the cash, when predictably things will once again change for the worse.

E-Direct instructed Alan Reeks to post the following announcement, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. We once again await the resurrection, of the SHONK

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Goodbye RDI

I have finally sold the Company
    I got a offer i could'nt refuse

I no longer anything to do with the Company or website's

So i cannot use this login id no more
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post

i will give you an answer, BASSETT YOU ARE A NASTY PIECE OF WORK.

these days your feud with alan reeks is only relevant to you,
    i have asked a number of headbangers including you to PUT UP OR SHUT UP and you are the only one to reply,AND WHAT A REPLY
    NONE OF THIS RUBBISH EVEN WARRANTS A REPLY
    i will not dwell further on the matter because i am sure alan reeks could eat you for breakfast without blinking an eye lid.

then when you are lost for words that are in the english dictionary you stalk the likes of
    C BAND with your tirade of abuse and vulgar comments trying to pit your wits with him over spelling mistakes and this is from you BASSETT who cant even spell EDUCATED.
    were you and C BAND are concerned you are just a piece of mutton you thinks hes a piece of lamb.

then we have YAN NAING just up your street, YOUNG, NICE GUY,who as not been spoon fed all his life.
    and whats his crime in your eyes HE HAD A WEEKS HOLIDAY,he did not go on a trip around the world but took a hours flight to thailand and had 2 DAYS in the holiday resort of PHUKET were if my memory serves me right he he was given a small gift from alan reeks that was nothing out of the ordinary seeing it must of cost YAN NAING a lot of hard earned money to fly to PHUKET.
    and since then you have branded him CORRUPT, IN THE PAY OF ALAN REEKS,
    what a NASTY PIECE OF WORK YOU ARE if the truth is known you have been INSANELY JEALOUS ever since YAN NAING was asked to moderate on RDI and they had the good sense not to ask you.
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post

i have asked a number of headbangers including you to PUT UP OR SHUT UP and you are the only one to reply,AND WHAT A REPLY
    i will not dwell further on the matter because i am sure alan reeks could eat you for breakfast without blinking an eye lid.

then when you are lost for words that are in the english dictionary you stalk the likes of
    C BAND with your tirade of abuse and vulgar comments trying to pit your wits with him over spelling mistakes and this is from you BASSETT who cant even spell EDUCATED.
    were you and C BAND are concerned you are just a piece of mutton you thinks hes a piece of lamb.

then we have YAN NAING just up your street, YOUNG, NICE GUY,who as not been spoon fed all his life.
    and whats his crime in your eyes HE HAD A WEEKS HOLIDAY,he did not go on a trip around the world but took a hours flight to thailand and had 2 DAYS in the holiday resort of PHUKET were if my memory serves me right he he was given a small gift from alan reeks that was nothing out of the ordinary seeing it must of cost YAN NAING a lot of hard earned money to fly to PHUKET.
    what a NASTY PIECE OF WORK YOU ARE if the truth is known you have been INSANELY JEALOUS ever since YAN NAING was asked to moderate on RDI and they had the good sense not to ask you.
    I offered YAN a dreambox and he refused the GIFT the offer was given to him because he is a gentleman and the fact he did come see me did make me happy so i wanted so show my appreciation .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

@ Bassett

Show the world and everyone on this Forum what a Man you are
    and put up your address here . I have already posted mine 1000x over since 1995 so why dont you return the favour and post your address here then we shall all know what a man you are .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Under normal circumstances one would say Mr Reeks is out of court for requesting Bassett's name and address .
    However this is an extraordinary case.
    Not only does Bassett use personal abuse and defamatory remarks but also constant 'flaming' which would result in an immediate ban on most other forum.

There is to my mind therefore complete jusitfication for Mr Reeks request.
    Bassett is like a sniper hiding behind a bush and taking pot shots.
    Cowardice describes his behaviour to a tee.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

howdy landlovers.....

when was the last time i was here...... ummm don't know.... but i can still remember this similar topic was a never-ending-story eih maties....

give it up maties.....
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post

Thanks alot brother Joesoap , my worst thing to trip in Thai was I couldn't meet with u in personally.Sorry M8 , will try to meet with u again when my comming holidays. About this problem I don't want to talk bcoz. I was cleaned , Mr.Alan gave me alot of presents but I didn't accept.Anyhow , only Heaven know who is who.

Keep Up Your Good Job Brothers.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information