Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Alert RDI Admin Team & Users

Salaam to RDI Admin Team
    I am admin of Pakistani-Forum.com & I am also a member of www.rdi-board.com for almost 1 year now problem is that some one is using ID name as "Hassan_Syed" and telling here to every one that he is Admin of Pakistani Forum intact he is doing this rubbish thing to destroy my image in those users who know me very well. As he is using underscore in ID name that's why his ID name shown exactly same as mine is I already inform ur two Admin member but there is no action from ur team now I hope U will take some action on it & block the ID "Hassan_Syed" & in future if there is any kind of ID similar to me seen in ur board & what so ever information is spread by that particular ID I am not responsible for that. Looking for a +Ve response from ur

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Syed View Post
    Salaam to RDI Admin Team
    I am admin of Pakistani-Forum.com & I am also a member of www.rdi-board.com for almost 1 year now problem is that some one is using ID name as "Hassan_Syed" and telling here to every one that he is Admin of Pakistani Forum intact he is doing this rubbish thing to destroy my image in those users who know me very well. As he is using underscore in ID name that's why his ID name shown exactly same as mine is I already inform ur two Admin member but there is no action from ur team now I hope U will take some action on it & block the ID "Hassan_Syed" & in future if there is any kind of ID similar to me seen in ur board & what so ever information is spread by that particular ID I am not responsible for that. Looking for a +Ve response from ur

Ok M8 , I'll forward this message to Mr.Admin and Mr.King. Hope they will quickly take the action.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Salaam brother yan naing
    Dear I am unable to understand that RDI has a network but still they haven't yet given even blocking or deleting power to some very important & useful users for example U & some other members who are working for RDI Network this thing is a very strange thing for me

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

While we sympathise with your situation, how do we know your the genuine Hassan Syed. And before someone starts I have no doubt you are who you say you are.
    But many people like myself, scan and read the posts just about every day, I can't say I have noticed there are two of you.
    This is just a suggestion, if you feel strongly about the situation, why not post on one of his threads or watch and post next in line to his post and simply re**** what he is saying, and explain exactly what he is up to. I have no doubt he will quickly disappear if confronted with what he's doing.

But I'm sure people will sympathise with what's happened . unfortunately that's the internet, So simply confront them. it's the simplest way. of stopping the situation
    regards from OZ bassett

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Here is one reference;
    complaint was already forwarded to Adm, and are aware.

http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=66150

Quote:
    Originally Posted by qamar View Post
    INX TC TV ON HOTBIRD 13 E

CLOSED IN ECHOLINK RECEIVERS
    brother qamar where are you?your old forum waiting for you

hassan syed admin of paki forum

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Salaam to all the RDI members & Admin Team
    Dear friends I personally feel this thing from the date of my joining RDI-Board that RDI Admin team is very much slow in response if anything illegal happen in RDI-Board even I have personally seen abusive language posts & all that staff which is not allowed to share on RDI-Board. I don’t know who the owner of RDI-Board is but who ever he is I am sorry to say that he is not sincere with his board he must give the control panel to with all the authority & who are responsible to no one about there action. Like in my board we have a team infect 3 best friends of mine are hidden admin who are now watching the site even if me personally & JavidVip are unable to login on forum for several days. When every any illegal thing or thing which is against the rules is reported to us then within 5 minutes action is taken against that user. I by myself try maximum not to block the user infect I wash that user from our data base because we don’t want those users who are useless & in addition to that create trouble for us. I think RDI-Board also need to do similar thing like that make a proper admin team who is giving maxim time to the board which the owner of site can clearly check from Admin control panel so I don’t thing so that I need to explain him in detail that thing. Looking a good response from RDI-Board Owner

Disclaimer: There is no intension to hurt anyone if anyone hurt from my words then do ignore them…

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Salaam brother yan naing
    Dear I am unable to understand that RDI has a network but still they haven't yet given even blocking or deleting power to some very important & useful users for example U & some other members who are working for RDI Network this thing is a very strange thing for me

Yes , brother I've already discussed about this but none of our Board Authorize discuss about this.Nowadays , we have many problems with this clone and spammers.Should be need another member to control this board behalf of Admin Group.I vote to Sir Cogil and Sir Boknoy.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Salaam to all the RDI members & Admin Team
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Dear friends I personally feel this thing from the date of my joining RDI-Board that RDI Admin team is very much slow in response if anything illegal happen in RDI-Board even I have personally seen abusive language posts & all that staff which is not allowed to share on RDI-Board. I don’t know who the owner of RDI-Board is but who ever he is I am sorry to say that he is not sincere with his board he must give the control panel to with all the authority & who are responsible to no one about there action. Like in my board we have a team infect 3 best friends of mine are hidden admin who are now watching the site even if me personally & JavidVip are unable to login on forum for several days. When every any illegal thing or thing which is against the rules is reported to us then within 5 minutes action is taken against that user. I by myself try maximum not to block the user infect I wash that user from our data base because we don’t want those users who are useless & in addition to that create trouble for us. I think RDI-Board also need to do similar thing like that make a proper admin team who is giving maxim time to the board which the owner of site can clearly check from Admin control panel so I don’t thing so that I need to explain him in detail that thing. Looking a good response from RDI-Board Owner]Disclaimer: There is no intension to hurt anyone if anyone hurt from my words then do ignore them
    If this board does not meet with your approval, LEAVE, it really is as simply at that
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information