Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Asiasat 3S with CONAX Encryption

Hi Friends,

I am a new member of this website / forum.

I have recently moved to Hong Kong. To watch Indian TV, I have installed a Dish with LNB in the balcony of my house. I am already receiving and watching some Free-to-Air channels through Asiasat 3S on 105.5 E like Sahara NCR, Sahara Samay, Star Utsav, Zee Smile, Zee Music etc.

I am also receiving signals of many other channels like Zee Package, Star Plus India, but, these signals are encrypted using CONAX or VIDEOGUARD.

I shall appreciate any help from fellow members, who are knowledgeable about the necessary hardware or software that I may require in order to watch these channels using the existing dish installed in my house.

Please guide me on the above at your earliest convenience.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Grid

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by GRIDHK View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have recently moved to Hong Kong. To watch Indian TV, I have installed a Dish with LNB in the balcony of my house. I am already receiving and watching some Free-to-Air channels through Asiasat 3S on 105.5 E like Sahara NCR, Sahara Samay, Star Utsav, Zee Smile, Zee Music etc.

I am also receiving signals of many other channels like Zee Package, Star Plus India, but, these signals are encrypted using CONAX or VIDEOGUARD.

I shall appreciate any help from fellow members, who are knowledgeable about the necessary hardware or software that I may require in order to watch these channels using the existing dish installed in my house.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Grid
    i am aso facing asiasat 3s but eventually still learning how 2 watch encrypted channel like conax,powervu,irederto,via acess. Waiting someone would willing to guide us.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by GRIDHK View Post
    Hi Friends,

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Grid

For these channels its most expensive package but u can't buy it easily in that area.Many friends talk about this package in previous threads and u can make a "search" button to find that threas.Sorry for I can't paste the link.But remember u can't get it for free and u need to subscribe.

If u want to watch Indian channels use Tatasky or Dreambox.Tatasky need to subscribe and plz. visit on their website www.tatasky.com . But Dreambox which is the best receiver in this world still today and u can CS ur favourite channels with this machine if u have internet connection and server account.For Dreambox u can contact Dvbkey who is working great with this receivers....

Hope it'll help u anyway.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    i am aso facing asiasat 3s but eventually still learning how 2 watch encrypted channel like conax,powervu,irederto,via acess. Waiting someone would willing to guide us.

No way to get PowerVu which is the strongest encryption.Also very hard to get hack for '''''' , Conax and Viaccess.But some very least channels / packages can watch with keys and CS.Nowadays , Cs is the most popular method to get encrypted channels for sharing.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi
    i have zee pakg,asiasat3s if you need i can help you mail to me i am aslo in hk

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    For these channels its most expensive package but u can't buy it easily in that area.Many friends talk about this package in previous threads and u can make a "search" button to find that threas.Sorry for I can't paste the link.But remember u can't get it for free and u need to subscribe.

If u want to watch Indian channels use Tatasky or Dreambox.Tatasky need to subscribe and plz. visit on their website www.tatasky.com . But Dreambox which is the best receiver in this world still today and u can CS ur favourite channels with this machine if u have internet connection and server account.For Dreambox u can contact Dvbkey who is working great with this receivers....

Hope it'll help u anyway.
    Tatasky whe can,t recive here in hong kong

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

No way to get PowerVu which is the strongest encryption.Also very hard to get hack for '''''' , Conax and Viaccess.But some very least channels / packages can watch with keys and CS.Nowadays , Cs is the most popular method to get encrypted channels for sharing.

Thanks.
    so that means only dreambox can be used to watch paytv in this satellite?
    i am using dynasat silverbox 2 and realise there is input code to put in the key. What type of key that i can put in my dynasat?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

so that means only dreambox can be used to watch paytv in this satellite?
    i am using dynasat silverbox 2 and realise there is input code to put in the key. What type of key that i can put in my dynasat?

Hum ... Dynasat will work for Nagra and Biss.As far as I know most of them r not working.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pkjanny View Post
    hi
    i have zee pakg,asiasat3s if you need i can help you mail to me i am aslo in hk
    Hi
    What are the channels that can be viewed from this package?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

you can watch these channel by using decoder for that channels which is available on market.
    MALIK 123456

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hum ... Dynasat will work for Nagra and Biss.As far as I know most of them r not working.
    so Biss and nagra cannot be use to watch asiasat 3s? by the way is using CS on dreambox how many channels is available 2 watch then? if very few channles so i dont need to consider the upgrade

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by aftab5529 View Post
    you can watch these channel by using decoder for that channels which is available on market.
    decoder is not a problem . but who can organise original card

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Pab View Post
    using CS need card to watch?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

so Biss and nagra cannot be use to watch asiasat 3s? by the way is using CS on dreambox how many channels is available 2 watch then? if very few channles so i dont need to consider the upgrade

Just depend on ur sever .U should contact Dvbkey and ask him if he has this package or not.

Thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Pab View Post

No M8 , we r talking about Cs bcoz. these cards r difficult to buy in stock .

Thanks.

Thread Information