Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Ban On Geo In Pakistan Again ???

As Per Geo Tv Add Again Geo Banned In Pakistan Free Reporting B'coz Program "mere Mutabiq" Opened All Secrets Of Army And Musharaf Through Three Ex-generals. I Have Seen This On Geo Middle East On Nilesat.

Now Geo Will Telecast From America Or Other European Country. Geo Officials.
    CONTECT OR SMS :-
    ( ZULFIQAR SIYAL )

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

bro aur bhee gham hain zananay nein mohabat kay sawa.....plz. apnay ko ghairon kay samnay nanga na karain...geo is reaping what it had sown....it deserve it.

ur post is like bibi was murdered in the country and the investigation is by un.....a real shame

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Siyal View Post
    As Per Geo Tv Add Again Geo Banned In Pakistan Free Reporting B'coz Program "mere Mutabiq" Opened All Secrets Of Army And Musharaf Through Three Ex-generals. I Have Seen This On Geo Middle East On Nilesat.

Now Geo Will Telecast From America Or Other European Country. Geo Officials.
    I cant figure out what the above post has to do with satellite info website like RDI....there are other social and political forums where matters like this can be and should be discussed... moderators of the forum should ban such users

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by superman001 View Post
    I cant figure out what the above post has to do with satellite info website like RDI....there are other social and political forums where matters like this can be and should be discussed... moderators of the forum should ban such users
    this forum is all about settlite related news and GEO news is settlite chanel. if any new chanel comes v were informed by members same way any chanel go for any reason we need to update ourself.so in my opnion there is harm informing about this kind of news

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    this forum is all about settlite related news and GEO news is settlite chanel. if any new chanel comes v were informed by members same way any chanel go for any reason we need to update ourself.so in my opnion there is harm informing about this kind of news
    All the TV Channel should be televised on Good Sat. their base should be an independent, liberal, highly civilized country. Pak channels must seek their base in other countries

Thread Information