Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ASTON CI MODULE NOT UPDATING ASTRO CARD

SEVERAL REPORTS AND ALSO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT ON 20 JULY ORIGINAL GENUINE ASTRO CARDS STOPPED WORKING/UPDATING WHEN USED WITH GENUINE ASTON CI MODULE.
    OTHER RDI' ERS HAVE THIS PROBLEM ??

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

THESE ARE REPLIES FROM THE WEBOARD IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND !

i use ast card with aston cam and Topfield TF cippro
    on 20 July, my card have problem.
    I call 03 95434188.
    Ast ask my account number.
    Ast: what appear on screen now?
    Me:"this channel not included in your subscription...(i lie, on my TF the mesage is not like that..but what will appear on ast DMT is already in my head)
    Then ast will ask you to do thing step by step..(i on my TF on ESPN channel, after few second, my card is ok again)
    Nothing wrong with your card or CAM,.

โดย No Man Land [24 ก.ค. 2548 , 12:08:26 น.]

different ast customer service ask different question. They ask you to on ch 4 just want to know what the message on the screen. Actually, can chose any ch (ast ch).
    The easy is send the card to your friend in M'sia so they can call ast, because most of the time, ast customer service ask many question...for me, some time i call from my office, ast ask me if i m in front my tv, i say yes..they ask me to on my DMT, i say ok, DMT on now..they ask what on the screen, i always know what is the message...then they ask me to go to menu, i say ok, o press menu now...they ask what on the screen now..all the thing already in my head, so its easy for me..after that, ast customer service tell me to stanby my DMT, my card will work again after 30 minutes or less.
    for your case, better send to your friend so he can call ast with the card and DMT with him, so if ast ask so many question, they can answer.
    If you want me to help also can but make sure you know the account number and full name of the owner. And the most important thing, the card must active(no outstanding balance that still not paid)
    [email protected]

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    THESE ARE REPLIES FROM THE WEBOARD IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND !

i use ast card with aston cam and Topfield TF cippro
    on 20 July, my card have problem.
    I call 03 95434188.
    Ast ask my account number.
    Ast: what appear on screen now?
    Me:"this channel not included in your subscription...(i lie, on my TF the mesage is not like that..but what will appear on ast DMT is already in my head)
    Then ast will ask you to do thing step by step..(i on my TF on ESPN channel, after few second, my card is ok again)
    Nothing wrong with your card or CAM,.

โดย No Man Land [24 ก.ค. 2548 , 12:08:26 น.]

different ast customer service ask different question. They ask you to on ch 4 just want to know what the message on the screen. Actually, can chose any ch (ast ch).
    The easy is send the card to your friend in M'sia so they can call ast, because most of the time, ast customer service ask many question...for me, some time i call from my office, ast ask me if i m in front my tv, i say yes..they ask me to on my DMT, i say ok, DMT on now..they ask what on the screen, i always know what is the message...then they ask me to go to menu, i say ok, o press menu now...they ask what on the screen now..all the thing already in my head, so its easy for me..after that, ast customer service tell me to stanby my DMT, my card will work again after 30 minutes or less.
    for your case, better send to your friend so he can call ast with the card and DMT with him, so if ast ask so many question, they can answer.
    If you want me to help also can but make sure you know the account number and full name of the owner. And the most important thing, the card must active(no outstanding balance that still not paid)
    aiyaaa C-BAND, you put my e-mail here i die loh..
    last night i help some one in Thailand to update his card...they(astrow) ask a lot loh..but i happy coz after that he call to my handphone to inform that his card work again..
    to others, ask your dealer to do that for you..i dun want to lie to astrow anymore..my children look at me..ha..ha..ha

Thread Information