Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default rdi in a bad mood?

suddenly I feel RDI is becoming restless and panicky. Honestly I visit this site for keys for my receivers and I am sure a lot of other members do too. If Dr**m or any other providers upgrade their encryption, then we are not complaining...however if there are members who would like to provide keys, then why be so harsh on them? just entering keys manually is painful enough.
    Lately Moderators are threatening members with ban and stuff..Hey, is the site too stuffy now Man, cool it.
    I am sure rdi had been pawn to a couple of crappy sponsors and maybe that's what keeping the moderators tense, but don't sell out the site for some imposing sponsors. Without the members, the site is worth nothing.
    Chill, moderators.
    Size matters
    rixbel

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rixbel View Post
    suddenly I feel RDI is becoming restless and panicky. Honestly I visit this site for keys for my receivers and I am sure a lot of other members do too. If Dr**m or any other providers upgrade their encryption, then we are not complaining...however if there are members who would like to provide keys, then why be so harsh on them? just entering keys manually is painful enough.
    Lately Moderators are threatening members with ban and stuff..Hey, is the site too stuffy now Man, cool it.
    I am sure rdi had been pawn to a couple of crappy sponsors and maybe that's what keeping the moderators tense, but don't sell out the site for some imposing sponsors. Without the members, the site is worth nothing.
    Chill, moderators.
    Size matters
    The OWNER ADMIN is currently in a legal battle with the Providers of seca and nagra
    dont be sellfish and respect RDI or do u want the owner to face Jail

Respect the rules
    If it was your head on the line YOU would do the same

SO NO POSTING OF SECA AND NAGRA KEYS

RULES R RULES

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rixbel View Post
    Chill, moderators.
    Size matters
    Be smart, read understand and learn, mods work on instructions,and the forum has admin. so if you are always on keys for site to run, there are other things on site too, and by now you should have learned how to AU, plus pm is not closed so be smart, rather than become a hustler to the mods on keys section.
    Instructions and rules must be followed, and not yours but adms and RDI board.
    please speak for yourself, and not all, others like above answered knows the reasons behind this which you are yet to learn.

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Be smart, read understand and learn, mods work on instructions,and the forum has admin. so if you are always on keys for site to run, there are other things on site too, and by now you should have learned how to AU, plus pm is not closed so be smart, rather than become a hustler to the mods on keys section.
    Instructions and rules must be followed, and not yours but adms and RDI board.
    please speak for yourself, and not all, others like above answered knows the reasons behind this which you are yet to learn.
    Glad you are spending some time here.
    Cogil, I have no problem with a decent request...but then even moderators like you-except yan- are so jumpy...maybe Admin/s have entrusted you with the odd jobs out here, but surely it can be carried out without using all the caps and colors in your posts.
    we are members here and surely would abide by the forum rules...just that again you would have to add something to show your power here..just chill, man. it's not the rules, it's the tone.
    rixbel

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for your suggestions, could use small letters next time in yellow or green, if thats what suits you i will follow your way

friendly:
    Keep up the good even jobs you are doing for rdi,
    and also enjoy the good odd jobs rdi is doing for you

hope that color and font is acceptable

Thread Information