Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Unhappy Bombings rock Indian tourist city- Jaipur

At least 60 people have been killed and more than 150 wounded after a series of bomb blasts tore through the city of Jaipur in western India.

More info on http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7398989.stm

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Very BAD news indeed

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by satpal123 View Post
    At least 60 people have been killed and more than 150 wounded after a series of bomb blasts tore through the city of Jaipur in western India.

very bad news where people are losing lives.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

this maggots continue to kill innocent people in the name of god
    |Twinhan vp 1025 + |70cm Offset Dish|

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry

send more trains and buses to pakistan and bangladesh so that they can easily transport more and more terrorists our government needs only votes and nothing else.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by z4reg View Post
    this maggots continue to kill innocent people in the name of god
    whom r u balming ?
    muslims ? if you are anti muslim then this is not the right place for you better go somehwre else.
    anything goes wrong any where in the world its blamed on muslims why
    who controls the media ? what ever the media says you trust them blind faith this should not be the case

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

nord12, u should behave urself. this is totally insane to blame like this. by the way, if anything happens in india, instead of finding the culprits and bringing them to justice and show the world who actually is behind all killings, indian police very easily blame pakistan.
    in this way, they r free frm the real investigation and make ppl against pakistan.

if ever there has been a concrete evidence, u should start a campaign in the international court of justice or u should stop blaming like this in places where ppl come to share knowledge.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tufail_74 View Post
    nord12, u should behave urself. this is totally insane to blame like this. by the way, if anything happens in india, instead of finding the culprits and bringing them to justice and show the world who actually is behind all killings, indian police very easily blame pakistan.
    in this way, they r free frm the real investigation and make ppl against pakistan.

if ever there has been a concrete evidence, u should start a campaign in the international court of justice or u should stop blaming like this in places where ppl come to share knowledge.
    No more aruguments in this regard. Go and see world news and find who is sending terrorists. Even your president Musharaf said that we (pakistan) needs to stop spending money on terriost and instead use that money for the welfare of pakistan. Everyone knows the truth and I just posted my view. It is upto you to belive or not. Why we need to fight for this? God knows the truth and sure he will punish the fellows who deserve it. You also pray for it and I will also pray to allah for that.

My condelences to people who died there If the same had happend in Europe or USA then it is a big news and Bush land would have started to bomb the countries. It is after all India who will always talk and talk.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

no more discussion but u again blamed. as far as media is concerned, for ur info news are created. articles are written and fake videos are created to make scenario of own choices. if musharraf said something. it is the pakistanis who are brave enough to accept the realities not like the coward nations who blame for everything instead of finding the real conditions. if we have problem we accept not like indian, who do not even can say anything when 2000 people were killed in fire in gujraat.
    so it is much better not to discuss political issues here.every nations has positive and negative sides. no nation is neat and clean. so dont make RDI forum a political forum.
    we condole the deaths everywhere in the world. we muslims never supported killing.
    if some of the muslims are doing wrong then u should know abt the RSS in india. they are also doing the same. but we dont say all hindus are wrong.

dear let live and let others live.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

What they are/will getting/get by killing another of their fellow humans ?
    Will they take something from this planet after death ?
    God has created 2 religion on this planet, one is Male another female. Apart from this there is nothing different. Then why they kill humans ?

I believe they are cracked/mentals who have already lost their brain and they need treatment in mental hospital. Otherwise I'm not seeing any reason, why a person will kill another person.

I heard that they call it JEHAD. I do not know what is that, who invented this word and for what ? Is it to kill the beautiful creation of god ? Who gave them permission to do so? Is it written any where to kill humans? Why they cannot kill their brothers/sisters/father/mother first as a person may be another persons brother/sister/father/mother. can they kill their brother/sister/father/mother ?

So, its all about a thinking of a cracked person. And why always muslims do this killings? That may be 9/11 or blast in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi, or anywhere in this planet?

Think yourself, who you are, where you came from, what you are doing, and what you will take with you?

Oh God please cure those mentals/cracked persons to save your planet.
    Technology Makes You Live

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lahori View Post
    whom r u balming ?
    muslims ? if you are anti muslim then this is not the right place for you better go somehwre else.
    anything goes wrong any where in the world its blamed on muslims why
    who controls the media ? what ever the media says you trust them blind faith this should not be the case
    did i mention 'muslim' ..u went too far!
    I have Muslim frnds who visit my place almost very day

send more trains and buses to pakistan and bangladesh so that they can easily transport more and more terrorists our government needs only votes and nothing else.
    I would support whatever it takes to save life & selfishly at least my people.

@ tufail_74 : i don't want start ping pong here! ..but thr enough evidence which clearly shows which countries(..India,Pakistan,Bangaladesh ..etc..) have room for this ch**** terrorists with or without support!

~PEACE~
    R.I.P victims of nature & terrorist.
    |Twinhan vp 1025 + |70cm Offset Dish|

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by satpal123 View Post

This is really a bad news for all.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

when 2000 people were killed in fire in gujraat.
    so it is much better not to discuss political issues here.every nations has positive and negative sides. no nation is neat and clean. so dont make RDI forum a political forum.
    we condole the deaths everywhere in the world. we muslims never supported killing.
    if some of the muslims are doing wrong then u should know abt the RSS in india. they are also doing the same. but we dont say all hindus are wrong.

dear let live and let others live.
    Well you forgot that Muslims killed of 100s of Hindus by buring them alive in a train which started the whole incident. Also you should remember that Muslims also used voilence. This 2000 is the people who got killed not it is not just muslims. You forgot thousands of Kasmiri Hindus killed and lakhs displaced by Terriosts who said Kashmir is for Muslims and you Muslims remained mute spectators. More than 1,00,000 people killed in India in the past few years by terriosts from Pakistan. When we were telling about terriosts you yourself came and support them just because they are muslims like you. Shame on you. Allah would never support these killings. Better follow the words of allah and stop supporting these terriosts.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by z4reg View Post

I would support whatever it takes to save life & selfishly at least my people.

~PEACE~
    R.I.P victims of nature & terrorist.
    They won't understand till their near and dear ones loose their lives in these bombings.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

...if some of the muslims are doing wrong then u should know abt the RSS in india. they are also doing the same. but we dont say all hindus are wrong.....
    Dear, what you know about RSS?
    Have you ever been met any RSS sevak/ or visited at sakha of RSS?
    If not I'll request you to visit any sakha of RSS if you can that opprtunity.

Then you decide and let us know if they speak any inhumanity/ terrorist?
    They love humans and the country Hindustan.

If anyone speaks the bitter truth you blame them. BTW, do you know what for RSS stands, its "Rastriya Swam Sevak Sangha". Which translates to English as "National voluntary organization". Now I'll say you don't know and want to accept the truth, you know what has been tought you at your madrasa.

Its only our netas who can do anything for vote and blames RSS. Why the UPA govt is keeping the terrorists like Afzal Guru in jail, is it to wait for another attack on the parliament? Is there no value of the lives who lost during the parliament attack saving the lives of those netas?

Leave it. Its our own internal problem which is created by netas who can sell their sisters/mothers in brothel house for vote/money.

Speak the language of humanity and delete the word like JEHAD from the dictionary.
    Technology Makes You Live

Thread Information