Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Romanian providers

Hello all and greetz from Finland!
    As hereīs many romanian M8`s I hope some1 could help about knowledge of romanian providers and subscriptions? I tried to read older topics but not seen what Iīm looking for.

So are there any ways to subscribe these providers-> Focus sat, Max Tv and RCS DigiTv on 1W and 5E? For sure without having address in Romania.
    I appreciate any kind of infos, thanks

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

to subscribe outside Romania it's not posible...anyway if you want some info about these providers you can contact me at [email protected].

Best Regards
    Cand esti mort , nu stii ca esti mort . E greu doar pentru ceilalti !
    La fel si cand esti prost ...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

All right thankīs for reply! Itīs the situation what I scared to Strange that thereīs not any kind of "pre paid" cards or something like many other providers have around the Europe on different sat-stores.
    Tv Sport etc. are nice channels to watch and itīs sadly if you canīt see it even you are ready to subscribe itīs.

How much costs these packets anyway for you guys? I tried looking forum sponsors but not getting it?
    Hope Iīm not make anything against forum rules? But if any1 with these subs and Dreambox could make some conversation, we might get something funny?!?!
    So please PM if you think something could be possible?
    Dreambox 7000s+125cm+0.2db; 15W-75E

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Administrator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@armandino
    Tipul respectiv e foarte suparat ca nu si-a primit marfa pentru care ti-a trimis banii.Te rog incearca sa vb cu el si sa va rezolvati problema !

Fanta
    RDI Team
    Dupa ce am confiscat domeniul liga1.ro a venit randul ligii a doua : http://www.lpf2.ro

http://www.liga1.ro/ cel mai tare site din lume dedicat fotbalului autohton.
    Vizitati-l si o sa primiti de la mine !

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Open letter for "mister" @armandino;

Hope Admin doesnīt delete this..?

@armandino

As you are here on teacher status I wonder what might be the substance you teach for?
    Maybe bullshitting or other satguys piss offing?
    We see that you you promised to help. All right you really helped but it took 350 dollars + transfer costs 26€. What I got by these moneys? Well, I got from you promises and weird talks how youīve your own problems etc. Howcome there wasnīt problems at 1st when was so hurry to transfer moneys to you? It was quite logically that last you can do are more than weird talks how "packet" you "sent" 09.08.2005 has been here in Finland "surely" as you said more than a week but with problems on Cargo/post.
    Cīmon mr liar; Finland is western European country and here arenīt any disappearing or anything else strange in post or custom house.

I transfer moneys to you by Western Union (itīs at once destination) on 29.07.2005 and after then
    all I get are your weird talks without anything reasonable facts. Before that you talked like any other satguy and said how you could help other ones.
    Yes, I know that there are huge risks when send money to unknown person. Yep, Iīd never do this unless I found other "older" sat dilettante. As this is international hobby Iīve been thinking that for sure we can trust other M8`s and as you have that funny teacher-status it should be safely?
    It wasnīt so but I think last words are not talked still...

So, because you donīt answer to e-mails I hope you even answer here and tell wtf is going on with you?
    Soon Iīll publish every facts Iīve with details of you on every fookin satboard and trust me, I maybe have really facts from your identity Hehee youīve man with many identitys but real1 will be public also.
    So, now will be your turn to speak something fact, not these bulshits anymore thanks..?

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@kevennys

I have send you the shipment papers....I have send your package wiht SKI NET Company .... You must go in Helsinki or just called 0035-896844580 and asked for package NIT nr 02240266973...Stop telling me that i didn't send your package....just phone and asked....

The SKI NET Company contact you once ....you didn't go there to get your package...from my side .... the package is sent...i have confirmation that it is in Finland...and that's it.....If you don't call in 45 days ....the package will be return to me....
    STOP BULLSHITING ME !

Called and will see the package is there...

PT Fanta!

Nu am inselat pe nimeni....omu mi-a trimis banii...i-am cumparat marfa ....i-am trimis prin Cargus...cu reprezentanta SKI NET in Finalanda...am acte si de cumparare si de trimitere....Am primit telefonul de la SKI NET Finlanda....mi s-a cerut factura pentru a intra receptorul in Finlanda....le-am trimis....au spus ca l-au contactat pe kevennys si ca asteapta sa vina sa isi ridice packetul... Mai mult de atat nu pot sa fac nimic....e la el in tara la oficiul SKI NET reprezentanta Helsinki..

Best Regards..

PS: Daca consideri ca vrei sa stergi useru meu .... ok ... e optiunea ta....eu am fost corect fata de el...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by armandino

I have send you the shipment papers....I have send your package wiht SKI NET Company .... You must go in Helsinki or just called 0035-896844580 and asked for package NIT nr 02240266973...Stop telling me that i didn't send your package....just phone and asked....

The SKI NET Company contact you once ....you didn't go there to get your package...from my side .... the package is sent...i have confirmation that it is in Finland...and that's it.....If you don't call in 45 days ....the package will be return to me....

So, 1st time something fact from you! Why you doesnīt send this phone number earlier?
    Well, I just called to this number and they said the packet needs more confirmation and documents from your side Romania. Also they said that it will cost another 80€ about more?
    Thereīs many kind of defectiveness from sender and that organisation which holding it in here couldnīt do anything before all facts are confirmed and right from Romania?

So thereīs nothing I can do and also never get this packet before you guys give right things 1st.
    Packet has stopped somewhere in Europa because it looks like weird or something.
    I off course hope that if I paid you about it you also managed everything right way?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

... and also they confirmed that never ever tried to contact me; only contacts are to Romania (sender). That SKI Net guy doesnīt even have any details for me.

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

your contact details are on the cover of package....your package is in your country...i allready send the buying papers to SKI NET Romania...

i allready send you the number....

To: <[email protected]>
    References: <[email protected] fi>
    Subject: Re: PAPERS
    Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:15:26 +0300
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    X-Priority: 3
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106

Greatings

first of all stop telling me that i'm cheating you...i have send you the
    buying documents also the shipment documents...in last mail as atachement.

Second of all ... you must go to Helsinki , company shipment SKI NET , or
    just called to 0035-896844580....and ask for the package nr 02240266973.

the package is in Helsinki...just called to that number....

PS: The shipment company tells me that they contact you ......

Seriously ... get in contact with SKI NET shipment company to tell you what
    you got to do to get the package...Once again ... package is in Helsinki...

Armand
    I receive one single call from SKI NET Romania to give them buying papers...i faxed them papers...and they give ok to the package....

You said i didn't send your package....how come you said that is in SKI NET Finland you're trying to destroy my reputation on this forum because you so fool and can;t take a pacakge from postal office or whatever it is....

To finish this fucking deal:

1. I sent the package on 07.08.2005

2. You're not the only guy that i've sent sat stuff
    3. Your receiver is in your country... you have details...also number of package.
    4. your country has stricted rules for electronic package sent to phisical people...
    5. stop throwing dirt in people who was trying to help you
    6. WHAT YOU THINK ? YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE THROW OUT OF YOUR WINDOW?

PS: I have sent you emails with all transaction details....included shipment, buying papers also shipment papers....i can;t do anything else from here...all of the troubles are in Finland!
    Best Regards

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

They donīt have concretically any packet on SKI NET Finland. They only see from pc that this kind of packet is somewhere in European Union area.

I really donīt think that some1 "YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE THROW OUT OF YOUR WINDOW?"

I called Ski Net and they said as I told that something more will needed before they Ski Net Finland could get it. So thereīs no way I can do.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

... and also they see from computer that inside of packet is "used satellite receiver". Where whole packet really is that SKI NET guy donīt know. He have also that same copy of shipment but something more needed from Romanian SKI NET before EU tariff staff leaves it straight...

So as you said I try to harm your reputation? Why does I wish like to do it? Quite weird whole thing has been and yes that shipment paper you copied doesnīt help me anyway. They have same copy in Finnish SKI NET but they never see this packet in practise so they canīt give it to me.

You doesnīt think that this whole thing we would done other ways? If I would only wait and wait as you suggested everything never advance anywhere. They havenīt my details etc. in finnish SKI NET so how they would contact me?
    Everything would be much easier if at 1st you could gave me that phone number. Now as they know even about details in finnish SKI NET they can do "fax war" with Romanian SKI NET or what ever there is that company.
    Also the guy said that Romanian company should pay that 80 about Euros.

I surely apologices if/when Iīll get that receiver but until then thereīs anything I could do with whole situation.
    All right it might be possible that guiltyer is only that SKI NET Romania/Finland but how I knew that anywhere?
    They cannot contact me and from Romania they didnīt get anything else than this copy you also send. EU tariff staff quite often stops packet what sent outside EU-area and then local agents need facts from sending agents. And in this situation they didnīt got anything else than this copy and this isnīt enough said finnish Ski Net agent.

Silver Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I've promise myself that i don't replay anymore .....well i break up my rule....

Here is the storry....The package has left Romania....is somewhere in EU areas or mostly in Finland SKI NET!
    So i called the girl from SKI NET Romania and tell her the whole story....She said that Marcus ... tha guy from SKI NET Finland didn't asked me more papers....i did send him the buying papers also have a copy of shipment papers... Also she said that you must pay 80 Euro .....this is a local taxes so the package go out from customs house.This taxes can be pay by the destination man or by sender....in this case you pay your taxes to get this package ...this is the only step far away from your package....trust me ....all of the things u asked me to send you is in that box...

I can;t do anything from here...only i could return the package .... also pay the shipment back....before customs house will destroy undelivered packages...

This taxes no one from SKI NET Romania didn't that they have to be payed ...... thats the problem that mixed up the whole plan....

So in the end....the package has been sent to you...all shipment taxes has been payed by me till Finland ....you must pay your local taxes inside Finland ......taxes from customs house.

Asked Marcus....the guy from Finland SKI NET representation .... and will confirm that....by the way .... you forget from the first place to provide me a phone nr..... give this number to Marcus and he will contact you often.

hope we solved this problem quickly....also this is the last time i will send a package in Finland/Denmark/Swidish or other nord countryes

Best Regards From Romania.

PS: i know you think i fucked you....but i'm a honest guy....i didn't want to cheat some other sat enthuziast.

Thread Information