Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Unlimited Free Calls For 23 Countries

VoipWise is a free program that uses the latest technology to bring free and high-quality voice communications to people all over the world. When you use the free VoipWise software, you can call regular phones in various popular destinations for free* or call at an incredible low rate to any other phone on the planet. You can also call all your online friends (peer-to-peer calls) as long as you like, for free. Just click here to download VoipWise ; the download should take only a few moments depending on your connection speed.

How much will I be charged for my calls?
    Nothing! - if you are calling any land line in one of our free* destinations, or any of your online friends.Calls to all other (PSTN) phone numbers will be charged the applicable tariff for the destination you are calling. Rates are in Eurocents per minute and calls are rounded up to next minute. Apart from that there are no other charges; no subscription, registration, or administration fees!

http://rapidshare.com/files/11316626...tlahoe.com.rar
    pass: http://www.bestlahore.com

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nomi View Post
    VoipWise is a free program that uses the latest technology to bring free and high-quality voice communications to people all over the world. When you use the free VoipWise software, you can call regular phones in various popular destinations for free* or call at an incredible low rate to any other phone on the planet. You can also call all your online friends (peer-to-peer calls) as long as you like, for free. Just click here to download VoipWise ; the download should take only a few moments depending on your connection speed.

How much will I be charged for my calls?
    Nothing! - if you are calling any land line in one of our free* destinations, or any of your online friends.Calls to all other (PSTN) phone numbers will be charged the applicable tariff for the destination you are calling. Rates are in Eurocents per minute and calls are rounded up to next minute. Apart from that there are no other charges; no subscription, registration, or administration fees!

http://rapidshare.com/files/11316626...tlahoe.com.rar
    pass: http://www.bestlahore.com
    Voipwise ? Forget it ! This Co Betamax has over ten different 'brands' all offering different
    services so best to compare before chosing which one to sign up with.
    And yes....there are other charged usually.....vat depending where you sign up.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it needs very high internet.i tried 512Kbps and voice was chattering.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

VOIP or voice over internet protocol's, has been around for a while, You will need to have it connected through your ISP, and in my case it costs no more then a standard broadband connection.
    As for internet speeds, it will work with 512 but 1500kps is better or if you have an ADSL2 connection, it's supplied as standard
    There is no hidden costs involved and you get 90% of your phone calls for free.
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Oh yes, nobody mentioned the fact that there is a weekly limit on freecall duration.
    Exceed that limit and you have to pay normal rates.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Oh yes, nobody mentioned the fact that there is a weekly limit on freecall duration.
    Exceed that limit and you have to pay normal rates.
    no limits apply with my ISP.
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    no limits apply with my ISP.
    .................................................. .........
    Your ISP ?

Terms and conditions on Voipwise all all Betamax services..copied and pasted

Excessive Use
    1. In the case of Voipwise free calls, there are restrictions on the maximum number of calls and the duration of the calls.

Registered users get max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. During your Freedays you can call all destinations listed as "Free" for free. When you have run out of Freedays, the normal rates apply. You can get new Freedays by buying credit.

Thread Information