Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default G.M.A S.O.N.A LIVE AT CARTOON NETWORK....

Please Watch The Up Coming State OF The Nation Address OF Miss Arroyo at CARTOON NETWORK

BE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENS!

GLORIA GO FOR CHA CHA!

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello Garci

Master Baker Junior
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default GMASONE - Live

@Ka. Darylle: Arroyo’s SONA will be a macabre address laced with deceits, tactful lies, falsehoods, and may be unfit for children’s young minds and viewership. It is doubtful if Cartoon Network will feature it at all.

SONA will yet be another lewd, x–rated presentation of Arroyo f*c*ing all the Filipinos, which can only be shown in Soho Channel. Better spare yourself from watching Arroyo’s obsceneties, Kasama.

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: GMA SONA - Live

Quote Originally Posted by Loloy
    Hello Garci

Hoie, Loloy Sawa, I may be in hiding but my networks of contacts are very much intact! In as much as there are those who peddle their wares here in the forum, just PM me if you’re interested in becoming a Mayor or Governor of your place. I’m willing to give you a discounted offer. I can make Lapu–Lapu, even Andres Bonifacio and all Katipuneros, vote for you! Congressional seats, up to Presidency, are already taken and fully booked this early. Strike a deal now otherwise, I can’t help you even in becoming a Barangay Tanod.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

this thread is hilarious. 2 days more before the SONA. Philippines in political quagmire as always.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: RE: GMA SONA - Live

Quote Originally Posted by Garcillano
    Hello Garci

Hoie, Loloy Sawa, I may be in hiding but my networks of contacts are very much intact! In as much as there are those who peddle their wares here in the forum, just PM me if you’re interested in becoming a Mayor or Governor of your place. I’m willing to give you a discounted offer. I can make Lapu–Lapu, even Andres Bonifacio and all Katipuneros, vote for you! Congressional seats, up to Presidency, are already taken and fully booked this early. Strike a deal now otherwise, I can’t help you even in becoming a Barangay Tanod.
    Hoy, Mr. Garci, the Stupid Fixer

Don’t try to entice me with your wicked ways because I’m not the same as your stubborn, shameless and fake Pres. GMA. Of course, you can get along with her because you’re both wicked. Every time I see or hear your filthy name and your bogus Pres. GMA makes me puke.

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Every time I see or hear your filthy name and your bogus Pres. GMA makes me puke.
    No one will understand why you call me wicked, and our beloved President Arroyo bogus and fake. She was declared winner by the Comelec, and proclaimed President by the joint session of Congress and Senate. As for my humble self, you should have seen the table nameplate in my Comelec office: ”Honorable Garcillano, Commissioner”. And don’t forget that there’s no single case, criminal or civil, pending against me and our respected President in any Philippine court!

And what’s wrong with my offer? What’s wrong with being a civil servant? What’s wrong with your constituents seeing you in a table nameplated with ”Loloy Sawa, Honorable Mayor” or ”Loloy Sawa, Honorable Governor”? Anyhow, I do really admire your stance. Matapang. May paninindigan. PM me and I’ll give you the best discount. Huwag ka nang mahiya! Atin-atin lang ito!

Also, why abhor my respectable name, Garci? If I know, para ka ring sinisilihan kay Gwen Garci! O, don’t tell a lie, huwag mag’deny, aminin! And please, don’t overstate that hearing my and GMA’s name make you puke. Tinitigasan ako!

Junior Member Master

DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: RE: GMA SONA - Live

Quote Originally Posted by Garcillano
    Every time I see or hear your filthy name and your bogus Pres. GMA makes me puke.
    No one will understand why you call me wicked, and our beloved President Arroyo bogus and fake. She was declared winner by the Comelec, and proclaimed President by the joint session of Congress and Senate. As for my humble self, you should have seen the table nameplate in my Comelec office: ”Honorable Garcillano, Commissioner”. And don’t forget that there’s no single case, criminal or civil, pending against me and our respected President in any Philippine court!

And what’s wrong with my offer? What’s wrong with being a civil servant? What’s wrong with your constituents seeing you in a table nameplated with ”Loloy Sawa, Honorable Mayor” or ”Loloy Sawa, Honorable Governor”? Anyhow, I do really admire your stance. Matapang. May paninindigan. PM me and I’ll give you the best discount. Huwag ka nang mahiya! Atin-atin lang ito!

Also, why abhor my respectable name, Garci? If I know, para ka ring sinisilihan kay Gwen Garci! O, don’t tell a lie, huwag mag’deny, aminin! And please, don’t overstate that hearing my and GMA’s name make you puke. Tinitigasan ako!
    I THINK YOU ARE NOT ANYMORE HONORABLE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY BEEN OUSTED AT THE COMELEC

GLORIA GO FOR CHA CHA!

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by darylle
    I THINK YOU ARE NOT ANYMORE HONORABLE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY BEEN OUSTED AT THE COMELEC
    Correction, please. I was not ousted from the Comelec. I was not reappointed! I can proudly state that I left the Comelec without any blemish or dishonor to my name of highest reputation. As in the military, I was honorably discharged. At iyang nakalitrato sa poster mong iyan, si Mao Tsetung, kaya kong pabotohin iyan kay Loloy kung papayag siya sa offer ko!

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hoy, Mr. Garci, the Stupid Fixer

You’re now a miserable, fugitive, jobless fellow, that’s why, you’re offering to good people all sorts of foolishness just to get some money to survive. Of course, the wise pinoys would never allow you to prosper with your monkey business. Here’s a good opportunity for you, I heard that your Fake Pres. GMA is offering a good job for you to be the Suction Device of the Septic Tank of Malacanang because it’s already overflowing with a lot of vitamins of the Arroyos. You should accept the offer because you’re a good SIPSIP

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

nakakahiya talaga ang mga pilipino.. kahit dito sa forum na to..

ANG BAYANG ITO.. WALANG PAG-ASA..

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Goddamned with the damn comunists . The plague for any country . Wake up .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

TFC IS SHOWING TOO MUCH POLITICS THAT'S WHY THIS SATELLITE FORUM HAS BECOME POLITICAL FORUM. IS THERE ANY PROGRAM YOU CAN WATCH BESIDE TFC LIKE SPICE PLATINUM.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't know you guys... but is there anyone of you think ... that the future of our family way back home are defending on this type of situation its not a big JOKE. so this is a matter of the future of our dear children or grand children.... so if i were you keep on pray na lang.... sana wag madamay ang mga walang kasalanan. may pagasa pa siguro tayo....
    M A B U H A Y !

Thread Information