Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation Attention Moderators



  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Mods

    MODS SORT YOUR FORUM

    Or Loose Your Forum

  3. #3
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    why not try to stop spamming the forums for awhile....

    as for your threats about losing the forums... please... you have been watching too many sci fi shows


    everybody has forgotten about you

    this thread will self delete..... ROFL
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    why not try to stop spamming the forums for awhile....

    as for your threats about losing the forums... please... you have been watching too many sci fi shows


    everybody has forgotten about you

    this thread will self delete..... ROFL
    Thats no excuse for MODS not doing there JOB

    Many Members complain about clones and attacks

    We are trying to get the MODS to MODERATE the FORUM
    otherwise might as well make it un_moderated free for all

    If its not sorted this forum will not be here thats for sure
    Owners have legal problems

    Members seem to do what they WANT

    MODS need to do there job or leave the forum and get new MODS

  5. #5
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    well seeing as you are the one spamming the baords with your clone accounts you onyl have yourself to blame.

    cant blame those who always get a bad deal from doing business with you.

    always you claims that your servers are 1000% reliable, that only uou can can release hacks cause you write them all.... that you have been on rdi releasing hacks since 1989...

    and that your little shop is worth 40 million thai baht.... but that many in souther thailand would like to meet up wth you again....

    sheesh......
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    well seeing as you are the one spamming the baords with your clone accounts you onyl have yourself to blame.

    cant blame those who always get a bad deal from doing business with you.

    always you claims that your servers are 1000% reliable, that only uou can can release hacks cause you write them all.... that you have been on rdi releasing hacks since 1989...

    and that your little shop is worth 40 million thai baht.... but that many in souther thailand would like to meet up wth you again....

    sheesh......
    It is NOT us spamming the FORUM OK

    Why do you think we are POSTING

    TO STOP THIS SPAMMER and get MODS TO BAN and do there JOB

    CANT YOU READ

  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    well seeing as you are the one spamming the baords with your clone accounts you onyl have yourself to blame.

    cant blame those who always get a bad deal from doing business with you.

    always you claims that your servers are 1000% reliable, that only uou can can release hacks cause you write them all.... that you have been on rdi releasing hacks since 1989...

    and that your little shop is worth 40 million thai baht.... but that many in souther thailand would like to meet up wth you again....

    sheesh......
    your a fine one to talk all we have heard about is your the dream tv agent and you on about bean sports

  8. #8
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    your a fine one to talk all we have heard about is your the dream tv agent and you on about bean sports

    It is not MY Dream TV nor my Ben Sports..... both are in operation and doing fine....

    I suggest you see the screen shots posted in RDI.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  9. #9
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Mods can only EDIT/DELETE the POSTS/THREADS in RDI. Banning the members is possible by Fanta only!

    Anyways, mods can give more details on this.

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    Mods can only EDIT/DELETE the POSTS/THREADS in RDI. Banning the members is possible by Fanta only!

    Anyways, mods can give more details on this.

    Thanks
    FANTA only has to make 1 adujstment in the admin to allow mods to ban

    Usergroup Manager - set permissions


    Its a 1 min job

  11. #11
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    It is not MY Dream TV nor my Ben Sports..... both are in operation and doing fine....

    I suggest you see the screen shots posted in RDI.
    havent you been banging on that your the agent

  12. #12
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    havent you been banging on that your the agent
    I am not the agent for Dream TV.......

    www.dream.com.ph has the agent listed as www.philsatcorp.com
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  13. #13
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    MODS SORT YOUR FORUM

    Or Loose Your Forum
    hay smart arse, this forum was running for years before you infested it and will be running long after your gone. Your the nubee round here, just remember that

    And trust me when I tell you, If and when Admin do wake up, you will be the first to get the boot.
    regards from OZ bassett

  14. #14
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    I am not the agent for Dream TV.......

    www.dream.com.ph has the agent listed as www.philsatcorp.com
    o right thought this was you Dream Tv Announces New Sole Representative For Online Ordering

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Dream has has anounced on their website the new SOLE representative for online ordering.

    http://www.dream.com.ph/press/hot_detail.asp?ID=75

    So you can expect Nagra 3 to come on in the near future. I am not allowed to say when but I do know.

    By the way... I am a newly appointed corporate director of Philsatcorp and their SOLE representative for Taiwan.

    How did that happen you all ask ?

    For those of you who wish to be agents for the new Dream TV decoders please email [email protected]
    __________________
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

  15. #15
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    o right thought this was you Dream Tv Announces New Sole Representative For Online Ordering
    Yeah just means I work for philsatcorp.... doesn't make me Dream TV

    Several boxes now in Thailand didnt you get yours yet bg pimple?

    http://www.philsatcorp.com/dream/office.html
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top