Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    88dBuV
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default Is dvbkey is reliable supplier?

Well this is my first post after some time lurking on this forum and thanks for the many interesting threads and stickies.

If have read about of that supplier from Phuket, and I found dvbkey is a supplier of satellite receivers and a regular poster on this forum so I would like to have some feedback from his customers.

Dvbkey is located in China, and have I had some negative experience with the Chinese traders who are using Western Union, the tool for scammers.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by 88dBuV View Post
    Well this is my first post after some time lurking on this forum and thanks for the many interesting threads and stickies.

If have read about of that supplier from Phuket, and I found dvbkey is a supplier of satellite receivers and a regular poster on this forum so I would like to have some feedback from his customers.

Dvbkey is located in China, and have I had some negative experience with the Chinese traders who are using Western Union, the tool for scammers.

good question!
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

hahahahahahaha
    heheheheheh
    una buena broma, da jok

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

many of us have bought from dvbkey.

he is an honest businessman

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

from what i have gathered, dvbkey can be trusted.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

he has different set of prices for locals and tourist,
    please bargain beforehand on the prices

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I have used his service now for about 7 months and have no complaints especially compared to another so called 1000% working server that I bought life sub for, worked for about 1 month and then never answered emails or phone calls
    I also had similar thoughts about China and western union but lets face it his service is not expensive.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

No problems dealing with him for me.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

chines da ape mucho problemas!
    chin-ape da mucho bandito!

MVDIG Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes DVB key is Trusted supplier

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Yes, Dvbkey is best supplier among all other chinese suppliers and better after sales service support too. But since Western union dealing has a negative impact, he needs to change the transaction mode to PAYPAL or credit card mode.
    Last edited by fireeater; 3rd May 2008 at 20:24.
    I Love Linux => Fedora 9
    go Fedora go
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ubuntu.com/files/countdown/display2.js"></script>

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am wanting to buy another Dreambox 500 I got in touch with dvdkey and the price is alright. The problem is that I cannot get an account number to send it to via Western Union. I have first name, last name, country, and mobile phone number. What I need is the account number. If you have done this with him enlighten me please.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi
    What are the links offered by DVB and what are the payment options, i am a newbie here, so wanting to know the details

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I am wanting to buy another Dreambox 500 I got in touch with dvdkey and the price is alright. The problem is that I cannot get an account number to send it to via Western Union. I have first name, last name, country, and mobile phone number. What I need is the account number. If you have done this with him enlighten me please.
    Hi Mellow,
    Just buy a US dollar international bankers draft from any of the Thai banks which is very cheap and post it to him (14 baht) taking a photocopy.. You will them get the proper exchange rate and so will dvbkey .
    This way you could save up to 10 percent compared to western union.
    Its safer and more secure and in the unlikely event of the draft getting lost, the bank would give you a full refund if you keep the receipt .
    Western union is only good in cases of extreme urgency when time is of the essence, but my goodness you pay for it !

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    That is all you need

I have sent western unions before to DVBKEY
    u only need that info western union will send on the above info

Thread Information