Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Autoupdate Dream TV n d Philippines

Dear Satellite Expert,
    Hello to all n this forum and please I need ur help. Could you please tell me if this reciever will autoupdate n dream. Starsat sr-x 120 d plus & Media Star Megabox Super.
    Thank you very much in advanced. Have a good day....

Regards,
    Yani

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Autoupdate Dream TV n d Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by yani
    Dear Satellite Expert,
    Hello to all n this forum and please I need ur help. Could you please tell me if this reciever will autoupdate n dream. Starsat sr-x 120 d plus & Media Star Megabox Super.
    Thank you very much in advanced. Have a good day....

Regards,
    Yani
    Starsat SR X120D PLUS is not AU for dreamtv, better to choose SRX550D SUPER, ULTRA or PLUS.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Autoupdate Dream TV n d Philippines

Thank you for your help m8 carlomaderazo. Sorry to ask another question co'z I am new n trying to learn to set-up my own. Is there any specific software to load in it that will autoroll dreamtv? I will buy (SRX550D SUPER, ULTRA or PLUS) one of these recver just in case. I do appreciate for your kind help. God bless

Yani

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Autoupdate Dream TV n d Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by yani
    Thank you for your help m8 carlomaderazo. Sorry to ask another question co'z I am new n trying to learn to set-up my own. Is there any specific software to load in it that will autoroll dreamtv? I will buy (SRX550D SUPER, ULTRA or PLUS) one of these recver just in case. I do appreciate for your kind help. God bless

Yani

you can get a latest firmware on these websites:

http://www.satsw.net/ or http://www.satdw.com/

In this sites, you can fingd the learning. Therefore you can do it by yourself. It is very easy to upgrade the software from computer.

Anyway, the price of SRX550D SUPER, ULTRA or PLUS is only SR220 - SR270(BD22 - BD27)..in middleeast.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir carlomaderazo need help im from phil a student i downloaded a software frm Signal-sat.com i successfully download it but the autoupdate that i expected was a crap .

my stb is Signal FTA SR-S4 can u help me to upgrade this STb to auto update for DReam tV

i really appreaciate for your reponce regards

Boy Mami of
    PAmpanga :P

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kapampangan
    Sir carlomaderazo need help im from phil a student i downloaded a software frm Signal-sat.com i successfully download it but the autoupdate that i expected was a crap .

my stb is Signal FTA SR-S4 can u help me to upgrade this STb to auto update for DReam tV

Boy Mami of
    Sorry m8, I don't have any idea about your receiver. I think your STB is an old one. When I open the website for your receiver, I found out the files are old firmware. I think you have to stick for manual input of the key....

As I know and what i read from this forum that only receivers like astrovox, metabox and micro-x are AU for dream tv. Also my receiver which is STARSAT SRX550D SUPER and ULTRA are AU.

My suggestion..better to buy new STB. If you have some relatives or friends working in middle east better to ask them. The STB cost is only SR220 - SR270(P3500 - P4500).

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DReam au

Tnx for the reply carlomaderazo maybee ill just sell my stb to ano ther person tnx 4 reply mate

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by carlomaderazo

Boy Mami of
    Sorry m8, I don't have any idea about your receiver. I think your STB is an old one. When I open the website for your receiver, I found out the files are old firmware. I think you have to stick for manual input of the key....

As I know and what i read from this forum that only receivers like astrovox, metabox and micro-x are AU for dream tv. Also my receiver which is STARSAT SRX550D SUPER and ULTRA are AU.

My suggestion..better to buy new STB. If you have some relatives or friends working in middle east better to ask them. The STB cost is only SR220 - SR270(P3500 - P4500).

m8 is there a chance that i can AU this STb
    Pls help

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Boy Mami of

u min sir carlomaderazo SRX5 50d SUper is autoupdate code for dream tv

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Boy Mami of

u min sir carlomaderazo SRX5 50d SUper is autoupdate code for dream tv
    Yes SRX550D is AU for DREAM TV. My family is using SRX550D SUPER in the Philippines. Right now, I bought SRX550D ULTRA because this is much faster. I bought two receivers for the reason that the kids like cartoon movies but us, adult, likes to watch another channels.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default pansat 2500 AU

need bin file to AU dreamtv. Thanks!

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Sirs,

I have a starsat srx-1500d super mk2 that i upgraded to srx-1900d. It's working fine right now and I can watch some of the encrypted channels like Spice platinum and Playboy tv. I just want to know if I can use my receiver in the philippines for Dream Tv? I think it's AU also.

Thanx in advance!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Route66
    Dear Sirs,

I have a starsat srx-1500d super mk2 that i upgraded to srx-1900d. It's working fine right now and I can watch some of the encrypted channels like Spice platinum and Playboy tv. I just want to know if I can use my receiver in the philippines for Dream Tv? I think it's AU also.

Thanx in advance!
    no..starsat srx-1500d super mk2 is not AU for dream. I already tried that.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Emetabox/metabox

Try emetabox or metabox it can AU dream,i am using it now.contact Irdeto2Engineer,guru 1925 or lakay pogi..

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Star Track WIB II + CI

Hello Guys, how about Star Track WIB II + CI receiver? What are your opinions on this stb? thanks....

Thread Information