Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default PhuketSatellite - No after sale support at all. Don't buy

I have a DM500S bought from PhuketSatellite which is still under 1 year warranty period.

Since there's a problem with the box I tried to contact PhuketSatellite & he never answer via PM or MSN.

Dear members PhuketSatellite is a thief & don't buy anything from him or don't believe his answers.

Thanks

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dimu1234 View Post
    I have a DM500S bought from PhuketSatellite which is still under 1 year warranty period.

Since there's a problem with the box I tried to contact PhuketSatellite & he never answer via PM or MSN.

Dear members PhuketSatellite is a thief & don't buy anything from him or don't believe his answers.

Thanks
    Your box was struct by lighting
    You also posted this here is your link http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=65975

How can it be our problem THIS IS A ACT OF GOD

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well just read the said thread. In there I clearly said
    I have a friend who has his DM500S Ethernet port got burnt or something due to lightning.
    It belong to a friend of mine. This time I'm talking about my box not his box. I have only one box bought from you.

I'm not asking for a refund or anything. Just warning the fellow members not to trust you.
    (you're very fast to answer when the problem bring to the forum. Why can't you answer like that in PM or MSN? )
    Last edited by dimu1234; 22nd April 2008 at 20:11.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dimu1234 View Post
    Well just read the said thread. In there I clearly said
    It belong to a friend of mine. This time I'm talking about my box not his box. I have only one box bought from you.

I'm not asking for a refund or anything. Just warning the fellow members not to trust you.
    (you're very fast to answer when the problem bring to the forum. Why can't you answer like that in PM or MSN? )
    yes take note fellow members he can not be trusted he makes lightning come at will its voodoo or some thing
    dont you know to unplug your box from dish when a storm comes
    this is a poor excuse of cousing shit better luck next time

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

@DIMU1234

We are not on MSN
    Only SKYPE www.skype.com

Ok lets say for the Argument that this is a different box to the post u have been asking for help on FORUM that was struck by lightning .

We know our motherboards they are marked and coded

Send Back your motherboard board and we shall replace it free of charge

CAN U DO THAT ?

We have never had a faulty lan port on our dreambox they are top quality box and not rubbish clones like others offer .

Send this MOTHERBOARD Back and NOT the one that was struck by lightning and we shall replace it .

As for the OTHER dreambox that has been struck by lighting if YOU had ask me in a nice way i would have given you a NEW MOTHERBOARD for your M8 FREE cos thats the type of guy i am .

I HAVE DONE THIS FOR MANY MEMBERS ON FORUM who have not purchased dreambox from me

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

OK u got the best answer from Phuket and just PM him to send ur motherboard.This Topic Close.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information