Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Bouquet Free To Air On Asiasat 4

Sorry for new posting but had I given the info at end of existing posting nobody could have known as I am the original person posting as RDI members in Asia should know :

It is now Tuesday morning and the Sywave Hong Kong 30 channel bouquet is still FTA .
    Since the signal strength in Bangkok is over 90 percent Yan , it MUST be viewable in your country which is even nearer to HK as further North.
    Happy viewing !

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Sorry for new posting but had I given the info at end of existing posting nobody could have known as I am the original person posting as RDI members in Asia should know :

It is now Tuesday morning and the Sywave Hong Kong 30 channel bouquet is still FTA .
    Since the signal strength in Bangkok is over 90 percent Yan , it MUST be viewable in your country which is even nearer to HK as further North.
    Happy viewing !

Thx. alot Sir Cband , Ok I'll try this today afternoon and hope good luck will come to me.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes it is on the same sat we used for keys with the defunct Angelbox but ku band !
    The good news : the bouquet is still FTA at 4.15 pm Thai time

PS DVBKEY was very naughty with this bouquet. He made it available to us but it disappeared recently, even though we had paid him for it.
    A bit unethical and not his usual style would you not agree ?

PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO US DVBKEY ! (this fta service will not last last indefinitely)

Thread Information