Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream Tv Screen Shots....

As you cannot watch some of the channels during the 9pm to 11pm nagra3 test I post some shots of these channels working on the new CRYSTAL BOX decoders wokring with the new nagra cards.....

I tink it's nagra version 1.3 lol

If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

So nobody alse has screen shots during the time of the black screen outs on nagra1 eh? My Nagra3 systems working fine.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default nagtataka_lang

THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS...

The screen shots I post are supposedly fake, well done with photoshop....

Dream cannot change encryption systems according to exper Pete Canzona

Now that they cannot watch Etalk thats because Dream is testing for a public hack yada yada yada......

Only problem is these people tell others not to worry Dream is not changing anything, or that Dream TV cannot have new cards sent our by snail mail... and many other lies.....

All these newly registered posters on other forums making claims that their families, sisters, uncles best mate who is the sales leader for lumpia at the Jolibee have a good mate in Dream TV who says this is all a hoax....

Well hoaxes aside can they please explain the nightly 2 hour interruptions when there Nagra1 systems have black screens whilst those with the new Nagra3 systems are uninterupted?

Some even claim the messages on the www.dream.com.ph site are also fake lol

Only one poster actually called Dream TV and got this advice below......

Dmedia

According to the Call Center the replacement of cards are now mandatory before June 1 all cards will be replaced.

nagtataka_lang

ano kaya yan, advisory nakikita natin pero ang capable box direcho ang programs? loko talaga si unggoy ano. di kaya photoshop lang yan? harharhar

PCanzona

I think all of the energy we have invested in these discussions about Nagra3 is just a waste of time. Despite what the court jester is trying to have us believe, there is no tangible evidence that anyone can find to substantiate that Dream TV has definite plans to change their encryption scheme.

It’s obvious to me, anyway, that Dream TV attempted, quite unsuccessfully, to launch a major scare campaign

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

star sports on nagra3 when black out on non nagra3 boxes 20 april 2008

Suddenly on the www.filsat.com site carcar is screaming it's not fair to the innocent subscriber. But real subscribers can get a new card from Dream TV for free already. The can call or visit Dream TV offices and get immediate service. Better hurry this 2 hours shit is just the beginning. Soon you won't have anything.

But many on www.filsat.com and RDI called me a liar, now many who believed those who said I was hoaxing... they cannot watch. I was just providing an advisory service. But all your newly registered friends they know better.

" Be my guest because it is not I that is starting to look foolish here. The one spouting on about bullshit better look in the mirror. " is my quote a few weeks back.

So Carcar you go back to your friends PCantona and nagtataka_lang, technorepublic, lowland, measat, fsales, vaio70, joeytakuza, cybershit69, bluemoon, Hanukkah, and RDI's very own Big Pimkin, and go kick them up the arse with your steel capped boots.

Why you scream it's not fair I dont know......... as you yourself on filsat say you are using a pirate box.

Otherwise I suggest you go get yourself a legit new card. Most of those on filsat use pirate boxes. Did I use them before you ask? Surely I did.... but when I said things would change all I got was flamed. Which is fine cause you see my flaming avatar is happy.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it seems that so far, you are the only one who got the supposedly new cards and boxes. most of the members in Filsat have legit subscriptions too. and as i have mentioned on your other thread, members at filsat have not been able to filter N3 streams... only simulcrypt N1 and N2. so it could be possible that the stream is actually N2, and not N3. and since the N2 for dream has not been dissected yet, there are no keys posted, thus black screens for the N1 softcams and cards. prove that N3 stream is really present, not just screen shots.

so if N3 is coming, let it come. if they want to shift before June 1, let them be. if all your advisories are taken at heart by the targetted legit subscriber base, they would trek to the nearest dream tv dealership and swap their cards, otherwise, it is up to dream to leave their subscriber base high and dry should they not avail of the newer cards to watch their tv.

with the rice crunch and other malady affecting the philippines, i don't think swapping out cards is at the priority of the filipino people at this time. and you do not know the filipino culture, they will act on the very last minute.

and btw, it's a first for me to hear Jolibee sells lumpia nowadays. maybe i should check that out next week.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems that so far, you are the only one who got the supposedly new cards and boxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now why would I be the only one with new cards and boxes? Cannot be!

You used to get all my emails when you were registered on my forum.... surely those emails from a couple of months back must be fakes too?

Surely Dream TV has the cards before I do.... I'm sure Nagravision didn't accidently just drop off whole cartons of cards at my place. I guess I must have my own card and STB pairing center and activation center too eh? Surely not?

I mean you all said on filsat it was a hoax right? So those cards must be fake surely? So are the screenshots according to your new friends... are they not?

Dream TV cannot implement an encryption change according to all the filsat experts.... surely those well respected experts.... they have not deliberately been misleading people?

Yep I'm sure after reading filsat....that Dream TV viewers... they will not leave it to the last minute? Because surely the masters at filsat there have great contacts at Dream TV?

TSTV is surely faking it. He must have been watching that TV show by the same name?

The wizards will have out new clone cards by last week some say. Nagra2 and Nagra3 hacked already according to the filsat wizards. Surely not fake claims?

Those black screens you get a couple of hour a day.... probably fake too?

That Gemini file that killed all those cloned dreamboxes.... definitely a fake..? released by Phucketsatellite I was told.... seein as he claims he developes all that software his self..?

The good things in life are free, some things you just have to pay for. At least for awhile?

Forums are fake too..... it's all fake.... really, trust me... Saddam was hiding in a hole with me at filsat.... really. I read it there so it must be true?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

bored now all hes doing is spaming.i dont see bean sports anymore he must be in the shed retaping and soldering the wires to the cardbord cut out dish.you must ask yourselfs why is i2e making all these new threads.trying to keep the dream alive

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

im not saying that your screenshots are fake. they must be true. my point is, you have not proven that THAT screenshot is a product of N3 encryption being implemented. as i have stated and posted, the streams indicate N1 and N2, no N3 streams.

now, when you posted your viewed screenshots, where was the proof that it originated from an N3 encryption? true... the non-legit viewers will have black screen on their N1 tweaked boxes because that stream you viewed MIGHT be N3 (proof please) or it could have been N2 as well as indicated by captured streams, though not viewable since the encryption has not been examined at a much thorough manner to extract the keys.

i am also not saying that dream tv will not change encryption. it's about high time dream tv recoup their loss and turn the business around before filing for bancruptcy. but which encryption... N2 or N3?

call me a skeptic, but i won't believe something unless i see it with my own eyes. in two week's time, i will be in philippines and i just might join the fray on dissecting what ails the legit and non-legit issues of dream tv viewers, after a few beers with my cousin who happens to own a franchise on dreamtv (cannot call him a dealer since they do not deal with subscriber but they control the dealers in our area. they are in the telecommunications business if you are interested. fyi, even before dreamtv, a proposal for a cable system was given to my father for investment purpose, he turned it down. now, this cousin's family who was interested, got on the fray, and started that cable business. can still remember the layers of VHS players on his house to 'broadcast' the movies. their family was involved in data/phone subsea laying operations almost throughout the philippines ). so i just might corroborate your claims or put it down right to the ground depending on what he tells me between the beers.

when i said that so far you are the only one who has the cards, i meant to say and again i reiterate that a lot of these non-legit box owners are legit subscribers of dreamtv too, and they have yet to receive their cards. hopefully, everything will be sorted out at the soonest time possible when it comes to the card distribution, be it snail mail or personal swapping from the dealerships. instructions are being circulated among dream "runners" and dealers to list down the card numbers who reload from their branches or coverage area so that the supposedly new cards will be delivered to their location and would be distributed accordingly.

i'm waiting with my fingers crossed on this. yeah, been getting your emails since before, and i have stated something thru PM to you about my exact thoughts about dreamtv changing encryption when you started announcing about it on the forums.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    bored now all hes doing is spaming.i dont see bean sports anymore he must be in the shed retaping and soldering the wires to the cardbord cut out dish.you must ask yourselfs why is i2e making all these new threads.trying to keep the dream alive
    We know yu dont have a dish on agila2 ku so here you go lol

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    We know yu dont have a dish on agila2 ku so here you go lol

and they look real pictures NOT

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    im not saying that your screenshots are fake. they must be true. my point is, you have not proven that THAT screenshot is a product of N3 encryption being implemented. as i have stated and posted, the streams indicate N1 and N2, no N3 streams. i am also not saying that dream tv will not change encryption.

call me a skeptic, but i won't believe something unless i see it with my own eyes. .
    Alas the new crytsal boxes dont thave that option for displaying the caid or the nagra stream being used.... oops bad mistake on the manufacturer really....

Maybe I'll just come on down for a beer or two.... take you for a drive on that new Subic Bay route... passes by some interesting places it does... just dont bring your camera along, cause you won't need no witnesses.

I guess the nagra guys must have got it wrong... caus ethe european Nagra guy clearly told me it is a 64 bit Nagra3 new OS not used anywhere else before. He must have got it wrong after all those years of installing nagra server... must have fried his brain.

Well they must have come off some type of stream... and you can have your friends check the time on the screenshot of that star sports.... surely they know the Crystal box screenshots.... and they will have known they had a blackout at that time.

Tell your friend Skyjham..... the call center will get it right.... maybe this week... sometimes they just take too many calls and dont get enough training to be able to count from n1 n2 to n3... shocking isnt it?

TSTV aint gonna go chasing anybody.... but I do have a multiple split personality caused no doubt by simulcasting nagra streams. N1 + N2 = N3 lol... I still says it's nagra 1.00003

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    and they look real pictures NOT
    All screenshot of the same TV.... OH deary me...

Just crappy camera hand held in one hand me red wine bottle in another.... but as you dont have ben sports you wouldnt know either.

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Gemini file that killed all those cloned dreamboxes.... definitely a fake..? released by Phucketsatellite I was told.... seein as he claims he developes all that software his self..?

The good things in life are free, some things you just have to pay for. At least for awhile?

Forums are fake too..... it's all fake.... really, trust me... Saddam was hiding in a hole with me at filsat.... really. I read it there so it must be true?
    Correct yourself m8
    I did try and warn everyone about the NEW DM Firmware and what was going on nobody listen and they paid the price

YES I do firmware , addons , images and so but legal stuff which will not decode free tv for private companys

R U SURE your not overstock on receivers there do u have enough customers for all them box or do u want me to send u a duster

Send me a 48hr log of DreamTv Or a Receiver and Card which u still have failed to do and i will send u something back in return

Hope u sell them box's pretty fast

U should try e-bay you might get more results

So is DreamTv and BenSports final now or are u still testing

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 20th April 2008 at 22:00.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

its not even on why say it is

Thread Information