Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default is any body watching spice and nova package


    plz tell me how to get nova and spice on my reciver
    USama

  2. #2
    Atif_Khan
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default dear raje the great

    dear raja.

    whats ur reciever name . ( u didnt say) but i want to told u that upgrade ur rciever Spice is WOkring fine on every receiver, and
    abt NOVA
    so
    Forget it , bcoz encryption is V 2.5 and 2.5 is not hacked still.

    Atif khan

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: is any body watching spice and nova package

    Quote Originally Posted by raJa THe gReat
    plz tell me how to get nova and spice on my reciver
    first upgrade your receiver then download TP 10853/H/27500 from hotbird satellite.

    happy viewing.

    FYI

  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: is any body watching spice and nova package

    Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    Quote Originally Posted by raJa THe gReat
    plz tell me how to get nova and spice on my reciver
    first upgrade your receiver then download TP 10853/H/27500 from hotbird satellite.

    happy viewing.

    FYI
    I also cannot receive Spice, can u give the CAS, Ident and Key for Spice. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: is any body watching spice and nova package

    Quote Originally Posted by Robe
    Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    Quote Originally Posted by raJa THe gReat
    plz tell me how to get nova and spice on my reciver
    first upgrade your receiver then download TP 10853/H/27500 from hotbird satellite.

    happy viewing.

    FYI
    I also cannot receive Spice, can u give the CAS, Ident and Key for Spice. Thanks.
    spice using tps key codes, try to update your receiver or edit your tps key codes 007C00

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    TPS 007c00 key 08.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. NOVA PACKAGE
    By georgekamal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 4th October 2006, 12:19
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th November 2005, 15:21
  3. NOVA PACKAGE HACKED
    By zafarjoia in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28th June 2005, 01:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top