Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dreambox9090

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dreambox9090

any one know about DREAMBOX 9090? its better than 8000? plz any one give some more details!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    any one know about DREAMBOX 9090? its better than 8000? plz any one give some more details!
    you can use the following site www.google.com for more information. don't start thread like "any one know about google?its better than yahoo?......" boring.

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gxavier View Post
    you can use the following site www.google.com for more information. don't start thread like "any one know about google?its better than yahoo?......" boring.
    bla bla bla.......!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

bla bla bla.......!
    you don't know anything other than this

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kunnai View Post
    yenda , kena punda.....onaku vera valiye illa? ngotha koothi! pey punda! , yaruda onka appan? all ur posts showing as u r coming in rdi only for....?
    Hey MR.***** mind your words. Why are you scolding yourself? Don't use bad words like this. You can find those answers with your name. So you think of yourself and you will get answers for your questions
    As requested by members now
    my name is PANTYGUY..

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Is a joke for April Fools Day ? It not exist such thing as Dreambox 9090 . Neither 8000 does not exist yet ....

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Is a joke for April Fools Day ? It not exist such thing as Dreambox 9090 . Neither 8000 does not exist yet ....
    actually i got some wrong info from one person....but the real thing is about HIVION HD-9090 ULTIMA.....any how , now a days only un wanted and discouraged type replies i got in rdi only from xavier ..and he is waiting for my message every time to create controversy!
    for recent example is ..... http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=64895
    and i hope dear king, u knew very well as whats going on in rdi!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pandyguy View Post
    Hey MR.***** mind your words. Why are you scolding yourself? Don't use bad words like this. You can find those answers with your name. So you think of yourself and you will get answers for your questions
    yes, mr.pantyguy alias pandyguy, why did not u realize the actual motivation of gxavier( one of the bloody clone) ? , see all his replies against georgekamal's posts!
    Last edited by kunnai; 6th April 2008 at 08:59.

Posts Thanks / Likes

yes, mr.pantyguy alias pandyguy, why did not u reallize the actual motivation of gxavier( one of the bloody clone) ? , see all his replies against georgekamal posts!
    cool....cool ,mr.kunnai....plz don't care about this type of clones and just ignore them!
    regards-george

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    don't take his posts seriously. that member is from 2004 but doesn't even know what he is asking. that is why I simply gave the link so as to not waste our time. he isn't joking but, it invokes laughter when we see his questions. also change this expert, teacher etc., because this member is the best example how mechanical these things are given. expert asking about a receiver model like this

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pandyguy View Post
    that member is not using english in this forum. he is writing in some unknown language.i think this clown (clone)Kunnai is georgekamal's another id.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

actually i got some wrong info from one person....but the real thing is about HIVION HD-9090 ULTIMA.....any how , now a days only un wanted and discouraged type replies i got in rdi only from xavier ..and he is waiting for my message every time to create controversy!
    for recent example is ..... http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=64895
    and i hope dear king, u knew very well as whats going on in rdi!
    what a way to cover up i don't think anyone going to belive these kinds of vauge excuses

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

yes, mr.pantyguy alias pandyguy, why did not u realize the actual motivation of gxavier( one of the bloody clone) ? , see all his replies against georgekamal's posts!
    i didnt tell anything bad about your other id georgekamal.everyone knows that kunnai and georgekamal are from the same person.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

cool....cool ,mr.kunnai....plz don't care about this type of clones and just ignore them!
    regards-george
    and this is overacting every member knows that you and kunnai are one and the same.
    you are advising your other ID but you still quoting me in all your posts? why? better you first follow your advise. igonre my posts and also me

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

nara punda mone....eanda un chunnia neye umpura ?
    you are not following your other id's advise a.k.a Georgekamal. Please use english as I cant understand what you say. This is an english forum.

Thread Information