Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Ngrab terminating constantly


    I just loaded Ngrab lite 1.7.75 succesfully and got it to run on my pc. I have two problems though.

    80% of the time i start the recording the video is starting and stopping every few seconds through out the recording. If I restart everything, 20% of the time the video records correctly and stays that way through out the recording. If it starts good it stays good.

    The 2nd problem is the program will terminat with errors. It may record for two minutes or thirty minutes before terminating.

    Here is the error message:


    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] warning: invalid pts in video frame [1713 pts cycles, corrected, sequence may be invalid]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] warning: video dts discontinuity detected [-1713 dts cycles]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] muxer panic: audio (0) frame skipped AFTER writting sequence. something must be wrong with the validation code. please inform Elmi on #dbox2. created stream will be invalid. [muxer terminated]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [MuxWriter] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [VideoProcessor] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:28 PM [VideoPesParser] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:29 PM [AudioProcessor0] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:30 PM [VideoHTTP] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:31 PM [AudioPesParser0] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:33 PM [AudioHTTP0] terminated
    Last edited by HexYZ; 4th April 2008 at 15:12. Reason: cant spell

  2. #2
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    District Nr. IX.
    Posts
    6,176
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HexYZ View Post
    I just loaded Ngrab lite 1.7.75 succesfully and got it to run on my pc. I have two problems though.

    80% of the time i start the recording the video is starting and stopping every few seconds through out the recording. If I restart everything, 20% of the time the video records correctly and stays that way through out the recording. If it starts good it stays good.

    The 2nd problem is the program will terminat with errors. It may record for two minutes or thirty minutes before terminating.

    Here is the error message:


    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] warning: invalid pts in video frame [1713 pts cycles, corrected, sequence may be invalid]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] warning: video dts discontinuity detected [-1713 dts cycles]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] muxer panic: audio (0) frame skipped AFTER writting sequence. something must be wrong with the validation code. please inform Elmi on #dbox2. created stream will be invalid. [muxer terminated]
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [Muxer] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [MuxWriter] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:27 PM [VideoProcessor] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:28 PM [VideoPesParser] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:29 PM [AudioProcessor0] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:30 PM [VideoHTTP] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:31 PM [AudioPesParser0] terminated
    4/4/2008 6:00:33 PM [AudioHTTP0] terminated
    Use CIFS, it's more better...
    Day by day - opiniile mele
    "Never argue with idiots. People can confuse you with them."
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    DM 7020S; HSS-1160NA; Offset 1,2 Al +
    Moteck DigiPower SG-2100
    (53°E - -30°W) + Hama Lypsi HQ Universal Single LNBF

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    try the DVR function, its 100000000% better....
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Mgrab or tuxvision.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaurusrex View Post
    try the DVR function, its 100000000% better....
    I downloaded some dvr software but dm500 wasn't a reiciever on there list.

    What is the DVR Function?
    tx
    Last edited by HexYZ; 4th April 2008 at 18:43.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HexYZ View Post
    I downloaded some dvr software but dm500 wasn't a reiciever on there list.

    What is the DVR Function?
    tx

    u set it through ur "timer" menu. if the bouquet ur viewing got epg. all u do when viewing a channel, press red button, ur epg will appear, just select desired program and press green button, edit settings if required and voila...
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    DVR is for local disk, Ngrab is for saving to the disk on the PC, not on the DM.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Over Side Of The Hill From Down The Road
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    International Satellite Forum
    We give u what others dont
    Files / Keys / MP3 / Adult XXX Movies
    www.satelliteforum.net

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Use CIFS, it's more better...
    I was able to mount a cifs hardrive under the expert/communication menu.
    Now how do I record to it? I tried ngrab under addons menu. I cant get to the vcr menu on my dm500s. so what starts the recording.
    I tried the timer but it didn't record to my hard drive.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    116
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    DVR is for local disk, Ngrab is for saving to the disk on the PC, not on the DM.
    dm500s has no local disk, its on pc via lan...
    ..::Southern African Satellites::..

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top