Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream Tv Goes Nagra3

Dream TV goes nagra 3....

Ah yes I didnt say when but very very soon my fellow RDI friends and not so friends...

I am off to Shanghai today for a friends wedding this weekend.

There will always be some fine places to visit. I must take my camera and post some pics from there.

Shanghai is a nice place to party in.

See you all soon next week.

Let the flame wars begin. We see who is telling fibs or not.

Oh yes if you need Dream TV Nagra 3 units go to the www.dream.com.ph website and check out the Philsatcorp link and also online ordering.

See you all soon.

I2E
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

everybody knows that this sooner or later happened so what?
    since you turned your back on many of the forum users who really gives a sh*t what you're doing and where you're going over the weekend.
    get lost!

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Be Nice Members @ irdeto2engineer has not turned his back on anyone
    he just pretend to be MR STRAIGHT
    The FORUM tells a 1000 words MR E-BOX

But i dont think he should come here with posts like that !

MANY will destroy there system for such cocky posts of confidence

WHO CARE'S

WAIT till DREAMTV goto nagra3

ITS ALREADY HACKED M8 10000000000000000000%

Oh and i dont claim the HACK

BUT ITS HACKED THATS FOR SURE SO BANG YR HEAD against the door and enjoy yr travels cos your gonna need that break .

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 4th April 2008 at 10:32.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

enough of the speculations. coming or not, just wait. no need to trumpet everynow and then that dream is doing this or that. if it comes, let it be. we can all talk about it til then.

dreamtv has been posting bogus emails on the screen, anything to say about that?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    enough of the speculations. coming or not, just wait. no need to trumpet everynow and then that dream is doing this or that. if it comes, let it be. we can all talk about it til then.

dreamtv has been posting bogus emails on the screen, anything to say about that?

I bet we will all be talking about it after this weekend.

No bogus emails no bogus streams... turn on all your stream readers as you will lose a lot of the English channels this weekend.

AS for those claiming it's already hacked.... strange how you can do that without the cards... nor without a nagra3 stream lol

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post

No bogus emails no bogus streams... turn on all your stream readers as you will lose a lot of the English channels this weekend.

AS for those claiming it's already hacked.... strange how you can do that without the cards... nor without a nagra3 stream lol
    dont need the card. why are you bragging that your are behind it all.your not welcome here anymore

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

polsat is nagra3 and keys are there almost everyday so dont wory if it does change i will be the to sort it for the guys i will give the 5000$ to a charity of the mods choice

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No bogus emails
    Jim, im referring to [email protected] which is being flashed on dreamtv units. i'm not contesting your claims of a shift to N3, everybody has been anticipating about it even before you announced it on the forums.

and as for N3, it's a lose-lose situation. they could have shifted to a better encryption other than Kudelski's. i mean, who are we kidding? nagravision has yet to prove that it cannot be hacked in a month's time.

anyway, enjoy your vacation to Shanghai.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

International Satellite Forum
    We give u what others dont
    Files / Keys / MP3 / Adult XXX Movies
    www.satelliteforum.net

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dream TV goes nagra 3....

Ah yes I didnt say when but very very soon my fellow RDI friends and not so friends...

I am off to Shanghai today for a friends wedding this weekend.

There will always be some fine places to visit. I must take my camera and post some pics from there.

Shanghai is a nice place to party in.

See you all soon next week.

Let the flame wars begin. We see who is telling fibs or not.

Oh yes if you need Dream TV Nagra 3 units go to the www.dream.com.ph website and check out the Philsatcorp link and also online ordering.

See you all soon.

I2E
    as i have said my friend.... stop announcing any unofficial advisory from dream coz you are not connected or representing that company.. you are on bensports not dreamtv okey....
    again and again.. they can not just switch to n3 unless they have to replace first the cards or even the stb of their subs.... are you creating a confusion just to gain something?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

n3 this weekend, would mean bankruptcy in a month. ridiculous to think Dream would turn off the legit subs just to stop pirates.

anyway, don't listen to this guy. he and Mr. Bean are just trying to scare people to buy their new "legit" boxes and cards.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fsales View Post
    as i have said my friend.... stop announcing any unofficial advisory from dream coz you are not connected or representing that company.. you are on bensports not dreamtv okey....

again and again.. they can not just switch to n3 unless they have to replace first the cards or even the stb of their subs.... are you creating a confusion just to gain something?
    More connected than you can imagine.... but thats not the point.... yes I am working for philsatcorp which is the sole online ordering rep for Dream TV.

Anyways Nagra3 this weekend

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    Jim, im referring to [email protected] which is being flashed on dreamtv units. i'm not contesting your claims of a shift to N3, everybody has been anticipating about it even before you announced it on the forums.

and as for N3, it's a lose-lose situation. they could have shifted to a better encryption other than Kudelski's. i mean, who are we kidding? nagravision has yet to prove that it cannot be hacked in a month's time.

anyway, enjoy your vacation to Shanghai.
    Whatever decisions was made was made before I joined philsatcorp....

I am just passing along the messages out of courtesy....

Many watch Dream TV they will be wondering whats happened as they cannot view and no keys available.... what happens with Nagra3 down the line is not really my concern right now....

My job is to concentrate on other matters... and many people are willing to pay the fees to dream tv as it is cheap... some will want to pirate dream tv... that is the way things go.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lowland View Post
    n3 this weekend, would mean bankruptcy in a month. ridiculous to think Dream would turn off the legit subs just to stop pirates.

anyway, don't listen to this guy. he and Mr. Bean are just trying to scare people to buy their new "legit" boxes and cards.

Dream TV already went bankrupt... maybe you never read the news. Dream TV now has an 18 year debt restructuring plan issued by a Manila judges just a few weeks ago.

I am not asking you to buy anything.

Nuts for for Dream TV to shut off the subs eh? Well just watch and learn, watch and learn.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Whatever decisions was made was made before I joined philsatcorp....I am just passing along the messages out of courtesy....
    that's what i meant. encryption change has been brewing for some time. i do have my own insiders from within the company, but so far he has not confirmed, nor denied any of your announcements.

i have adopted a wait and see (learn) attitude a long time ago, lol.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information