Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dreambox and Tatasky in Bahrain

Can anyone help me and post where can we get TS in Bahrain.Also please post how is the signal strenght.Also i want to know if we can watch Tatasky with Dreambox.Anyone selling Dreambox in bahrain New or old one. how much is the cost.I am expecting good response from members here. I contacted one person whose mobile number was given but no response from that guy. please anyone give me another contact details.

awaiting your quick replies.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i can provide u with dm

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

how much dm

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear DM is available in Bahrain & is original from dream multimedia, go to dream Dream multimedia web site and all the details are there

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sattech View Post
    i can provide u with dm
    can you be little more clear. PM me also the details of your location and also can we watch tatasky with this?

Also Friends can we watch Tatasky or Dishtv in Humax STB also? If so then what is the STB model number etc

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    Dear DM is available in Bahrain & is original from dream multimedia, go to dream Dream multimedia web site and all the details are there

If I was to check website then I would have done then instead of this. I could not find much info in their site asked members here and instead of helping you are asking me for checking the site.If all websites were clear then Y will we join forums

Can you let me know the place and price of china made DB?
    Also can we watch TS or Dishtv with HUmax stb also?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote=mohd_bah;500572]If I was to check website then I would have done then instead of this. I could not find much info in their site asked members here and instead of helping you are asking me for checking the site.If all websites were clear then Y will we join forums
    quote]

Oh what a sisy baby you can be, you are in Bahrain you need to go to Al Hashmi Center, any way here is the spoon feeding from the web site baby
    it has all the details, now what next you want, has anyone given you better details, if yes please post it here.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote=dom06;500589]
    Quote Originally Posted by mohd_bah View Post
    If I was to check website then I would have done then instead of this. I could not find much info in their site asked members here and instead of helping you are asking me for checking the site.If all websites were clear then Y will we join forums
    quote]

Oh what a sisy baby you can be, you are in Bahrain you need to go to Al Hashmi Center, any way here is the spoon feeding from the web site baby
    it has all the details, now what next you want, has anyone given you better details, if yes please post it here.

I think you are helpful member in this forum but sometimes you dont know what you post.Maybe you dont read my question.I am asking for some question and you keep on giving me website.Is their anything in their website whehter we can watch TS etc. you are more than a sisy baby.I can give you more words but I dont want to loose respect like you. hope you reply with exact details.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote=mohd_bah;500604]

I think you are helpful member in this forum but sometimes you dont know what you post.Maybe you dont read my question.I am asking for some question and you keep on giving me website.Is their anything in their website whehter we can watch TS etc. you are more than a sisy baby.I can give you more words but I dont want to loose respect like you. hope you reply with exact details.
    Listen you need to buy a DM first & then get your CS account from any web site or known person. If you need DM with packages you need to check with your local satellite shops as it is not allowed to sell here.
    You may receive PM from some hawks here, you can pay & watch your money melt away.(check your PM)

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it's like he's asking if he can buy a plane and then travel EVERYWHERE. go buy your DM first then get the subscription. or ask specifically in the satellite shops in your area what you specifically need to view your tatasky in bahrain if viewable at all. for all you know, you might not even need a DM to accomplish that.

here's what you need:

1. determine size of dish (if viewable)
    2. suggested receiver (if you want to get a legit subscription)
    3. DM servers that offer TS subscriptions on CS (if available).

we don't want you to simply purchase DM and then cry like a sissy baby later on whining that you spent a LOT on a box and you cannot view your TS channels.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    it's like he's asking if he can buy a plane and then travel EVERYWHERE. go buy your DM first then get the subscription. or ask specifically in the satellite shops in your area what you specifically need to view your tatasky in bahrain if viewable at all. for all you know, you might not even need a DM to accomplish that.

here's what you need:

we don't want you to simply purchase DM and then cry like a sissy baby later on whining that you spent a LOT on a box and you cannot view your TS channels.

Boknoy is right,
    Some shops in this region are selling Tatasky with installation for approx X, Y Z which he can check.
    He can receive TataSky on INSAT4A with 210 cm dish (Hunter brand is good) with Santech Ku lnb.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post

here's what you need:

Thanks for the info.but regarding the plane it looks like you are frog in well.

some of the other info by you is helpful though.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Boknoy is right,
    Some shops in this region are selling Tatasky with installation for approx X, Y Z which he can check.
    He can receive TataSky on INSAT4A with 210 cm dish (Hunter brand is good) with Santech Ku lnb.

i wanted to know where I can get this.hope u can send me PM.In your PM u mentioned me that I cant get TS in Bahrain.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dear Friend

DEAR mohd_bah

CHECK UR PM . GOOD NEWS FOR U
    Dreambox CCcam Server - 7 dishs
    pakistansatellite

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@mohd_bah,

with that kind of attitude in life, you won't get far.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information