Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DreamBox Motor Settings [ 42E - 30W ] By AYBERK

DreamBox Motor Settings
    [ 42E - 30W ]
    By AYBERK

Download

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down

First of all, if you want successful DreamBox settings, be sure that you will follow these:
    1. satellites.xml should be edited to reflect EXACTLY the settings. In your case, in satellites.xml you have all the satellites from 75E to 45W but the bouquets are only from 42E to 30W;
    2. At a glance, Romanian packages are not updated. If you would like to publish your settings on a Romanian board, review at least these settings.

Conclusion: Please comeback when you'll update your settings and next time try to write with regular fonts on this board!

Message to Romanians:
    Nu faceti prostia sa instalati porcaria asta, nu sunt "la zi" si se vede de la o posta ca baiatu' e incepator!

Digitally Remastered Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Haide bre, că îşi face reclamă la forum.
    [LEFT]Signature not found... Try again!

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Mi-am dat seama, d'aia i-am si tras-o peste bot!

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatWien View Post
    First of all, if you want successful DreamBox settings, be sure that you will follow these:
    Quote Originally Posted by SatWien View Post

1. satellites.xml should be edited to reflect EXACTLY the settings. In your case, in satellites.xml you have all the satellites from 75E to 45W but the bouquets are only from 42E to 30W;
    2. At a glance, Romanian packages are not updated. If you would like to publish your settings on a Romanian board, review at least these settings.

Conclusion: Please comeback when you'll update your settings and next time try to write with regular fonts on this board!

Message to Romanians:
    Nu faceti prostia sa instalati porcaria asta, nu sunt "la zi" si se vede de la o posta ca baiatu' e incepator!

First of all i would like to thank you for your comments and advices

1- I would like to share only the channels that i list on my settings. These chanels are the only ones that i can get from the satelite.

2- I perceive this board a s a general sharing point but not exclusively for the romanian channels. Sorry for not updating romanian channels i could not think it was mandotary. Sorry.

conclusion: I did try to share my settings here if anyone wishes to use my settings they more than welcome to do so. Also I will be more carefull with the font .
    Cheers

Last edited by AYBERK; 26th March 2008 at 20:38.

Thread Information