Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Telkom1

  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Telkom1


    i m using dynasat silverbox 2 and currently tune to Telkom1 at 108.0E . i saw many lock channel and wat should i do to watch it? only transtv is FTA the rest about 40 channles all lock. Can somebody help me?

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    i m using dynasat silverbox 2 and currently tune to Telkom1 at 108.0E . i saw many lock channel and wat should i do to watch it? only transtv is FTA the rest about 40 channles all lock. Can somebody help me?
    Get a dreambox

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    Get a dreambox
    bro dreambox only can watch a? can explain abit? coz there is a key menu in my box as well

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    bro dreambox only can watch a? can explain abit? coz there is a key menu in my box as well
    no keys for telcom as far as i know

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    no keys for telcom as far as i know
    oic.. so i need tune 2 other satellite. agila is a good choice for free fta tv?

  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    RANGOON
    Posts
    889
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    oic.. so i need tune 2 other satellite. agila is a good choice for free fta tv?
    Dear guess,
    Agila 2 is not a good choice for FTA,bcoz many channel are working fine now by nagra key.But,In 13 May this channel change to nagra 3.So u tune ur dish to Thaicom 2/5,Asiasat3s,PalpaC2 & Intelsat7/10.ok.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    Dear guess,
    Agila 2 is not a good choice for FTA,bcoz many channel are working fine now by nagra key.But,In 13 May this channel change to nagra 3.So u tune ur dish to Thaicom 2/5,Asiasat3s,PalpaC2 & Intelsat7/10.ok.
    tq 4 the info bro. agila with nagra3 key cant b hacked?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    tq 4 the info bro. agila with nagra3 key cant b hacked?
    no not yet
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    Dear guess,
    Agila 2 is not a good choice for FTA,bcoz many channel are working fine now by nagra key.But,In 13 May this channel change to nagra 3.So u tune ur dish to Thaicom 2/5,Asiasat3s,PalpaC2 & Intelsat7/10.ok.
    are you sure about this NAGRA3 on MAY 13 sir?cause TSTV saying that the date it will be implemented is confidential......

    who's really giving reliable info in here?

    we didn't really get the right picture what is really happening to dreamtv.

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    RANGOON
    Posts
    889
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation

    are you sure about this NAGRA3 on MAY 13 sir?
    This news is source by Sir I2E.ok

  11. #11
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    are you sure about this NAGRA3 on MAY 13 sir?
    This news is source by Sir I2E.ok
    I'm sorry but I have not mentioned any dates to anybody. How can I it has not yet been implemented?

    I was in a meeting where time planning has been discussed but no firm dates released.

    Just stay glued to your TV's next weekend on Dream TV there may be some announcements on then ok.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    I'm sorry but I have not mentioned any dates to anybody. How can I it has not yet been implemented?

    I was in a meeting where time planning has been discussed but no firm dates released.

    Just stay glued to your TV's next weekend on Dream TV there may be some announcements on then ok.
    indeto2engineer u are working with agila broadcasting sattellite a? the users of agila is mostly from which country?

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    RANGOON
    Posts
    889
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    I'm sorry but I have not mentioned any dates to anybody. How can I it has not yet been implemented?

    I was in a meeting where time planning has been discussed but no firm dates released.

    Just stay glued to your TV's next weekend on Dream TV there may be some announcements on then ok.
    sorry Sir I2E for my post.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Over Side Of The Hill From Down The Road
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default




    International Satellite Forum
    We give u what others dont
    Files / Keys / MP3 / Adult XXX Movies
    www.satelliteforum.net

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top