Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking @ Bassett my good friend

@ Bassett

Its been fun and joy for us and all Members over the years for your insults and tricking customers not to buy from us BUT

Sadly i dont have time to come to RDI anymore and chat - argue with you
    i am sad about this cos its been fun .

So Bye Bye bassett and RDI

It has been fun but im very busy these days

So good luck bassett on your NEW Hunt to find a Target to insult

Once agian bye bye bassett and RDI

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

oh, common Mr. P..... why would you wanna leave us? Life is Cruel maybe... But in this satellite game we play everything is included (not to mention insults) you know sometimes even behind your keyboard, it's like a jungle out there. why not just go with the flow and just say give me everything you've got and lets get it on........
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    oh, common Mr. P..... why would you wanna leave us? Life is Cruel maybe... But in this satellite game we play everything is included (not to mention insults) you know sometimes even behind your keyboard, it's like a jungle out there. why not just go with the flow and just say give me everything you've got and lets get it on........
    Nothing Personal just very busy
    I have Customers to Deal with and no spare time for games

Customers come first thats more Impotant

So its back to what i do best and give my customers first choice and 100% full support and after sales

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

nothing personal, just busy

look at my location somewhere in The Med, i am extremely busy fooling around
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Does this mean, I won't get a visit, or perhaps it means I will, O joy, O lucky, lucky me.

Like a tired, fat old Opera singer, he takes yet another Curtain call, To be once again resurrected, or morphed into yet another poor pathetic little trader of crap.. With no doubt a new name on RDI.. It's all so bloody predictable.

It's rumoured he;s at last sold the business and will be starting up another business selling rock climbing accessaries in the Kybia Pass. [apoliges for the spelling] Or selling black market tickets at the Chinese Olympic's ,

Someone said the Chinese had employed him to keep the rabbits out of China while the Olympic's are running.
    but that's a private joke only aussie's will understand.

But at the end of the day, He's like dog shit, no matter haw many times we cover it up, we still know he's there.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    @ Bassett

Its been fun and joy for us and all Members over the years for your insults and tricking customers not to buy from us BUT

Sadly i dont have time to come to RDI anymore and chat - argue with you
    i am sad about this cos its been fun .

So Bye Bye bassett and RDI

It has been fun but im very busy these days

So good luck bassett on your NEW Hunt to find a Target to insult

Once agian bye bye bassett and RDI

Very nice to see people like you leaving this forum. But without you who will sponser RDI? I am sure RDI will close down soon as it lacks sponsership support.
    Nothing Personal just very busy
    I have Customers to Deal with and no spare time for games

Customers come first thats more Impotant

So its back to what i do best and give my customers first choice and 100% full support and after sales
    You said GOOD BYE but keep on posting. Whats wrong with you? Now don't reply to this and better keep your words. Is your words only applicable only to Phukett satellite or to your other ids as well?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Does this mean, I won't get a visit, or perhaps it means I will, O joy, O lucky, lucky me.

Like a tired, fat old Opera singer, he takes yet another Curtain call, To be once again resurrected, or morphed into yet another poor pathetic little trader of crap.. With no doubt a new name on RDI.. It's all so bloody predictable.

It's rumoured he;s at last sold the business and will be starting up another business selling rock climbing accessaries in the Kybia Pass. [apoliges for the spelling] Or selling black market tickets at the Chinese Olympic's ,

Someone said the Chinese had employed him to keep the rabbits out of China while the Olympic's are running.
    but that's a private joke only aussie's will understand.

But at the end of the day, He's like dog shit, no matter haw many times we cover it up, we still know he's there.
    you are spot on soon I can see many abusive posts against both of us in the name of

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gxavier View Post
    Very nice to see people like you leaving this forum. But without you who will sponser RDI? I am sure RDI will close down soon as it lacks sponsership support.

You said GOOD BYE but keep on posting. Whats wrong with you? Now don't reply to this and better keep your words. Is your words only applicable only to Phukett satellite or to your other ids as well?
    No we just like to tease bassett

We shall always sponsor RDI

Somebody has to keep the faith for all Members

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

Oh i forget to say yr wrong about the clone names you listed
    IF YOU would like me too tell you the truth i will post the true clone names now for you so yr not confused and its none of the above

In this thread you posted
    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread....999#post493999

phukettsatellite,bigpimkin,norman,alareaks,banjopi te and many more.don't forget to mention them.

Would u like to know how fook all u know
    ask and i will post the real clones cos its got fook all to do with what u listed and what bassett listed

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 20th March 2008 at 21:06.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Oh i forget to say yr wrong about the clone names you listed
    IF YOU would like me too tell you the truth i will post the true clone names now for you so yr not confused and its none of the above

In this thread you posted
    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread....999#post493999

phukettsatellite,bigpimkin,norman,alareaks,banjopi te and many more.don't forget to mention them.

Would u like to know how fook all u know
    ask and i will post the real clones cos its got fook all to do with what u listed and what bassett listed

Can't get you. If you are interested in putting all your clones names then do as you wish. Why are you asking me? Also you are still posting even after opening a thread to inform about 'that' GOOD NEWS

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gxavier View Post
    Can't get you. If you are interested in putting all your clones names then do as you wish. Why are you asking me? Also you are still posting even after opening a thread to inform about 'that' GOOD NEWS
    Well dear its like this i will always be here otherwise u have no Tv

But true the posts will slow down now cos im busy on new software Cccam and Nagr3 and NDS and a few other things ............ If i dont get on with it the next generation dreambox will be a dead monkey

Oh i forget Yeah i am CccamTv - thats for sure and james255
    Oh and my other NICK is BASSETT ( just kidding )

Anything else is 10000000% not me

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 20th March 2008 at 21:19.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No we just like to tease bassett

We shall always sponsor RDI

Somebody has to keep the faith for all Members
    Your not a sponsor your an advertiser,, Actually sponger might be nearer the truth, But that's all very old news..

So tell us, after you tried selling your little business round the local bars, due to the known fact that your business wasn't doing that well, Did you con anyone into buying it.. Someone did tell me what you where asking, but I won't say, I think your embarrassed enough.

But if you have anymore stories, I'm sure the local pre-school could use your considerable talents at bullshit. Actually it's quite possible that pre-schoolers would be the only people gullible enough to believe your little fantasies
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Well dear its like this i will always be here otherwise u have no Tv

But true the posts will slow down now cos im busy on new software Cccam and Nagr3 and NDS and a few other things ............ If i dont get on with it the next generation dreambox will be a dead monkey

Oh i forget Yeah i am CccamTv - thats for sure and james255
    Oh and my other NICK is BASSETT ( just kidding )

Anything else is 10000000% not me

we are not school boys to belive that you wrote software for nds, dreambox, cccam and what else? now don't tell that you inventented satellites

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hahaha... nice word all the time Allan, im still waiting your 100% full support 2 of my friend how have give manny money allready to you also are waiting for your 100% full support, because for the moment what they get is the same for all your customer 00% support after sale pfff...

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kleik View Post
    hahaha... nice word all the time Allan, im still waiting your 100% full support 2 of my friend how have give manny money allready to you also are waiting for your 100% full support, because for the moment what they get is the same for all your customer 00% support after sale pfff...
    Sorry to hear about your troubles with SHONKY REAKS, but there's enough bad press posted on here, to warn people what he's like.

for-warned is for-armed
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information