Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up UBC TrueVision Thailand Extends ******

UBC extends ******

****** , has announced that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has extended the functionality of its existing ****** Digital TV solution to secure its new PVR (personal video recorder) product. TrueVisionsUBC is the largest subscription-based television provider in Thailand, offering over 80 channels covering infotainment, news, entertainment and sports programmes such as English Premiership matches.

The ****** PVR solution, delivered in collaboration with Humax and OpenTV, will enable TrueVisions' subscribers to experience enhanced features like content recording andplayback and live pause. Subscribers will be able to record up to 140 hours of TV programmes, control live TV the way they want, and access interactive TV services such as the Football Live Score service and a variety of games.The PVR will be available to both TrueVisions UBC satellite and cable subscribers in Thailand

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    UBC extends ******

****** , has announced that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has extended the functionality of its existing ****** Digital TV solution to secure its new PVR (personal video recorder) product. TrueVisionsUBC is the largest subscription-based television provider in Thailand, offering over 80 channels covering infotainment, news, entertainment and sports programmes such as English Premiership matches.

The ****** PVR solution, delivered in collaboration with Humax and OpenTV, will enable TrueVisions' subscribers to experience enhanced features like content recording andplayback and live pause. Subscribers will be able to record up to 140 hours of TV programmes, control live TV the way they want, and access interactive TV services such as the Football Live Score service and a variety of games.The PVR will be available to both TrueVisions UBC satellite and cable subscribers in Thailand

Thanks but if peeople dont yet know about the dozens of PVR sat receivers on the market they should not be on RDI !
    Also if its like the Sky Digital box keep well away from it ! That box wont even play back recordings already made, if one's subscription has expired. In addition there is a monthly PVR fee.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

So tell us, are you offering CS service for "Truevision" only you once said that if people supplied you with sub card, you could have a server up and running with-in 24 hours..
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    So tell us, are you offering CS service for "Truevision" only you once said that if people supplied you with sub card, you could have a server up and running with-in 24 hours..
    NO i do not offer cs service .

But if you want a official subscription i can supply you if your in Thailand and surrounding area's .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    NO i do not offer cs service .

But if you want a official subscription i can supply you if your in Thailand and surrounding area's .

Why not, you steal from everyone else
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Why not, you steal from everyone else
    @ Bassett

Its been fun and joy for us and all Members over the years for your insults and tricking customers not to buy from us BUT

Sadly i dont have time to come to RDI anymore and chat - argue with you
    i am sad about this cos its been fun .

So Bye Bye bassett and RDI

It has been fun but im very busy these days

So good luck bassett on your NEW Hunt to find a Target to insult

Once agian bye bye bassett and RDI

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If only it was true..
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

If only it was true..
    Yeah sorry m8 its true

Im far too busy stealing pay tv service
    and selling cs and truevision

Must go gota print some more cards

You better believe cos im gone from here this is the last post from me and no you will not see anymore fake names ( like this one )
    Oh did you not know this user id is also FAKE

Do a google search there is a website where u can use this user id and pass for login to rdi

So for the last 3 years u aint gotta clue who yr talking too

EnJoy -
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 20th March 2008 at 16:51.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well that's just perfect.

I don't know who I'm talking to,, and you don't know what your talking about.

Perhaps we should consider marrage. I will say "I do" and you can say "do Too"

Then you flog some CS subscriptions round the church, God himself knows you need the business.. You might even flog him a franchise, You bare faced enough.

So hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo

We all wait to see what your going to call yourself next time..
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well that's just perfect.

I don't know who I'm talking to,, and you don't know what your talking about.

Perhaps we should consider marrage. I will say "I do" and you can say "do Too"

Then you flog some CS subscriptions round the church, God himself knows you need the business.. You might even flog him a franchise, You bare faced enough.

So hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo and goodbye and hallo

We all wait to see what your going to call yourself next time..
    Well i was going to open a shop i have some names in mind

www.shonksatellite.com

Or
    www.isawyoucommingsatellitesupplies.com

Or

www.onemanbandsatellite.com

Maybe u have some ideas

But sadly i will be the same company name that i have been for the last 10 Years or so since im a genuine LTD Company

Thread Information