Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Nilesat-ART Showtime AU

ToH3.4_HoT8.8 Irdeto2 Showtime Art was auto update...is it possible to still have showtime and ART AU, by downgrading to HoT8.8? experts advice is highly appreciated...
    Thanks

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by superman001 View Post
    ToH3.4_HoT8.8 Irdeto2 Showtime Art was auto update...is it possible to still have showtime and ART AU, by downgrading to HoT8.8? experts advice is highly appreciated...
    Thanks
    Dear these packages only work for maximum for a week two times in 7 month i think ..so there is no ART and SHOWTIME in any recivers right now. and for your information there is already TOH 10.4 released few days back so 8.8 is any way is an out dated softwere.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by highsignal View Post
    Dear these packages only work for maximum for a week two times in 7 month i think ..so there is no ART and SHOWTIME in any recivers right now. and for your information there is already TOH 10.4 released few days back so 8.8 is any way is an out dated softwere.

I have 10.4 also, thats why i mentioned downgrading to 8.8..... so it means there's no way to have art or showtime.... what if someonr is kind enough to provide the latest keys so we can input in our receivers? hehhehehe

Thread Information