Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madness - Mods

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Madness - Mods

Of course u can talk about naggy goo nads - and flaggy raggy saca

Its boll*cks they cannot stop you and there is no law about this
    RDI does not posts file or hacks its only a disccusion forum and nothing else . If ****** and Viaccess start on RDI then it might awell close down your have nothing else to talk about .

If they was seriuos they would look inside there own company first before they start on rdi- But they wont do that becuase thats too easy and im sure they want teasers out on the net . After who does post the real hacks

I cant believe naggy bollo*ks has gone for RDI
    Are u seriuos naggy bollo*ks u need to kich yourself up the bum and look inside your own doors - Before u try to open the front door

Ah aprt from that RDI is there most open source for confirmations to bust people arse so i doubt very much they would shut RDI ? or dont they want to know about there hacks in public r i forget they proberly did it

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 13th March 2008 at 21:00.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am also amazed that why they only restrict us for only 1and 2 Encryption

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You can read the answer on the closed topic... sorry. It's not madness, it' only a way to protect the owner of this forum. Sorry again for this inconvenience...
    Day by day - opiniile mele
    "Never argue with idiots. People can confuse you with them."
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    DM 7020S; HSS-1160NA; Offset 1,2 Al +
    Moteck DigiPower SG-2100
    (53E - -30W) + Hama Lypsi HQ Universal Single LNBF

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You can read the answer on the closed topic... sorry. It's not madness, it' only a way to protect the owner of this forum. Sorry again for this inconvenience...
    I Understand but the owner of this forum is not doing anything wrong there is no law about disscussion and i dont think his that bothered anyway cos his playing on them slot machines and a beer in the other hand

If they win what happens then bye bye rdi
    I just find it madness cos there are forums out there i will not name with more than 300'000 members u can get all the files anything u want and they have no problems so it is madness to pick on Mr A

rdi is a disscussion forum and his not responsible for what people post

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    I Understand but the owner of this forum is not doing anything wrong there is no law about disscussion and i dont think his that bothered anyway cos his playing on them slot machines and a beer in the other hand

If they win what happens then bye bye rdi
    I just find it madness cos there are forums out there i will not name with more than 300'000 members u can get all the files anything u want and they have no problems so it is madness to pick on Mr A

rdi is a disscussion forum and his not responsible for what people post

Maybe you are not well informed about EU laws...
    Moteck DigiPower SG-2100

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Can u tell me when his problem started
    Like what Month ?
    Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 13th March 2008 at 21:38.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

problems? don't be coerced into something. look at the owner of hashhu... now that's what i call INTIMIDATION from Kudelski and his cohorts. did the owner of hashhu bend his back and took the wallop? heck no.... not a bit.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Of course u can talk about naggy goo nads - and flaggy raggy saca

Its boll*cks they cannot stop you and there is no law about this
    RDI does not posts file or hacks its only a disccusion forum and nothing else . .
    it's really quite simply, if you don't like the way the forum is heading, LEAVE.
    People who own or have the final say, on what is discussed here, have that right,to say what's posted and what's not. not you. There arse's are on the line here, not your's. If your not prepared to except there rules, LEAVE.

If ****** and Viaccess start on RDI then it might awell close down your have nothing else to talk about
    more rubbish,, there are many FTA forums out there, that are well patronised, and it's completely against the rules to discuss any encryption systems. and there are no exceptions.

But as we said, if you don't like it, LEAVE and concentrate on your own forum, You know the one, the one that no-one posts on. Then you can discuss all the varies encryptions, and how to crack them, at much as you like.

Then you can discuss how to steal TV programming, till the Cows come home, without any interferance.

In fact you could also take all your "CLONE" RDI registrations with you,
    And when you do leave, Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out.. Bye Bye.
    regards from OZ bassett

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it's not about what you can post or not. it's giving up to pressure that's at stake here. just imagine if all encryption owners will threaten all boards known to man... we all can discuss about gerbills and their mating habits if and when that happens.

example, for microsoft... everytime hackers discuss about the flaws and exploits and other known vulnerabilities. they don't sue those people who discovered it, they THANK them, patch their product and goes on with life. it's a cat and mouse game here.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

if you think mods are mad then what is the use of shouting at a mad person?you tell on what logic you are shouting.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    it's really quite simply, if you don't like the way the forum is heading, LEAVE.
    People who own or have the final say, on what is discussed here, have that right,to say what's posted and what's not. not you. There arse's are on the line here, not your's. If your not prepared to except there rules, LEAVE.

more rubbish,, there are many FTA forums out there, that are well patronised, and it's completely against the rules to discuss any encryption systems. and there are no exceptions.

But as we said, if you don't like it, LEAVE and concentrate on your own forum, You know the one, the one that no-one posts on. Then you can discuss all the varies encryptions, and how to crack them, at much as you like.

Then you can discuss how to steal TV programming, till the Cows come home, without any interferance.

In fact you could also take all your "CLONE" RDI registrations with you,
    And when you do leave, Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out.. Bye Bye.
    Welcome Back

We missed you
    Last edited by [email protected]; 14th March 2008 at 10:34.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Welcome Back

We missed you
    You see, they didn't missed you at all
    Moteck DigiPower SG-2100

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I'm getting bloody sick and tired of this SHONK with all his shonky registrations getting away with murder, And then crying like a school girl, when he doesn't get his own way.

It might just be time for the mod's on here to practice what they preach, and kick of people with multiply names and registrations.

And thanks for the welcome back,, yes I have been in Sydney for a few days on business, and no it wasn't a pleasure, far too many people, and cars all roaring round as if they only have a couple of minuites to live. I like my space, and peace and quite. and god help anyone who disturbs me or tries to stop the birds singing, and the frogs croking.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    I'm getting bloody sick and tired of this SHONK with all his shonky registrations getting away with murder, And then crying like a school girl, when he doesn't get his own way.

It might just be time for the mod's on here to practice what they preach, and kick of people with multiply names and registrations.

And thanks for the welcome back,, yes I have been in Sydney for a few days on business, and no it wasn't a pleasure, far too many people, and cars all roaring round as if they only have a couple of minuites to live. I like my space, and peace and quite. and god help anyone who disturbs me or tries to stop the birds singing, and the frogs croking.
    Well u can relax again back in queensland

What registrations yr confused - i have 2 registrations on this forum
    phuketsatellite & E DIRECT and nothing else

Both are seperate companys

Dont know about getting away with murder maybe u should sit down and have a good think why yr conclusion goes that way and for what possible reason that i have a liecense to kill

Think u need a Holiday

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sadly folks , as far as UK law is concerned, Spartacus is right. It is a criminal offence for a publication or even a dealer to propagate /pass on information about hacking whether verbally or in printed form. Try chatting to UK dealers about hacking and unless they know you, they will clam up and not even talk about such matters .
    A gross infringement of the right to free speech but sadly thats the case.
    The laws of other countries may not be as strict and many have constitutions guaranteeing the right to free speech. The UK however has no such written constitution.

Thread Information