Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Question about Boom Coship SAT receiver

Hello. I have a Boom Coship SAT receiver. At the beginning everything was OK, but now when I turn on the receiver I see only “Viewing card not authorized….”
    Of course it’s not a big surprise. Probably the card is not paid in time.

The problem is that I can’t see the channel names. In fact there is not a channel list retrieved from the SAT. Is this a normal behavior?

I’m not sure is this the right place for my question. It is in English (and I expect answers in English) but related to Boom Romanian DTH operator.

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

NDS Coship's are one of the low end receiver you ever tried . Buggy and slow .

If you don't pay the subscription , you cannot use the receiver , all is controlled by them . Channel list , searching , all .

In Romania people burn Boom Coship's : http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=56199

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you for the answer. I don’t want to burn it , as I understand it will be better to change the receiver.
    I’ve heard somewhere that Videoguard Smart card works only in one receiver. What about if I get a Videoguard CAM, put my Boom Smart card (already activated) in it, and use a different receiver with CI? Is it possible to cause some kind of blocking of the Smart card?

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

In some circumstances the card can be blocked . Now it's a kind of pairing between card and receiver , they want to stop piracy .

Thread Information