Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default newbie here: MCT,REDLIGHT and PLAYBOY gone. Need help

I'm a newbie here. Would like to know how to get back MCT, REDLIGHT and PLAYBOY channels from hotbird. I was receiving them fine till 15 days back. XXL, and multivision are still working fine. My receiver is startrack 15x super. Plz help/guide how to get the missing channels back.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Good news for all met the local receiver shop owner who said startrack and echolink have the same chip so they use the same software... He advised to upgrade the startrack with the echolink software EL 700 FTA plus from w*w.srsupport.c*m i did what he advised. And all the channels are working just fine now

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Echolink 700+,888+all the series are same but think if you upgrade with pc only the frame ware changing, otherwise you upgrade with stb/stb the star track receiver change the disply of the main page in Echolink, and now comming all super series but carfull donot upgrade cross with stbs the main chip will damage.Thank you
    Tech

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ccchandran View Post
    Echolink 700+,888+all the series are same but think if you upgrade with pc only the frame ware changing, otherwise you upgrade with stb/stb the star track receiver change the disply of the main page in Echolink, and now comming all super series but carfull donot upgrade cross with stbs the main chip will damage.Thank you

Thanks for reply ccchandran. Could you plz give a detailed list of receivers whose softwares can be used in startrack 15 x super?

Thread Information