Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default why indian dishtv not blocked in pakistan?

hi dears
    here in pakistan every one buy the indian regd dishtv/ why they r not blocked it.
    one they r not knows about that and second is they knows but they want to install every one there in pakistan because this is business .
    plesae share ur ideas.................
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@king
    I am agree with you,the number is in thousands.Each day a large amount of money transfers for renewal through net.How do they don't know from where it transfers.Even many Cable operators using their signals.Not even one blacklisted case is appeared yet.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

the answer is very simple india wants to win the media war againt pakistan they want dish tv and tata sky in every pakistan home so they can delivery there version of story as they want.
    its upto stupid pemra authority to control this but they dont care about it visit any indian city u cant watch any pakistani channels on there cable system where as here in pakistan almost all the channels are indian if you dont have indian channels in your cable your are dead .
    so even if they know its in pkaistn they will not close it but if they came to know its somewhere in meddile east they for sure will black list it.
    simple as that

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098 View Post
    @king
    I am agree with you,the number is in thousands.Each day a large amount of money transfers for renewal through net.How do they don't know from where it transfers.Even many Cable operators using their signals.Not even one blacklisted case is appeared yet.
    Dish tv or Tatasky won't blacklist them as they are getting money.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lahori View Post
    the answer is very simple india wants to win the media war againt pakistan they want dish tv and tata sky in every pakistan home so they can delivery there version of story as they want.
    its upto stupid pemra authority to control this but they dont care about it visit any indian city u cant watch any pakistani channels on there cable system where as here in pakistan almost all the channels are indian if you dont have indian channels in your cable your are dead .
    so even if they know its in pkaistn they will not close it but if they came to know its somewhere in meddile east they for sure will black list it.
    simple as that
    If i answer your post with justice then i must say that,Pakistanis are paying for Indian channels but on the other hand they don't want to watch the FTA channels of its own country.Simply they are showing good contents.Its not we who are paying for India,but its India who is showing good contents.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Must agree on the posts above. Some time ago when Dish Used to air Geo Tv and also some pakistani channels come and go on ABS-1. I am sorry to say that they are quite boring for my taste. Hey! Just my openion! I just lost interest! Hey! Let Pakistani FTA's show more good programmes, comedy, youth based, cartoons etc. There was a show which used to air on AAJ on Sundays.. I was good. But again it was a dubbed version of some UK comedy show!
    Last edited by Mangalore; 1st March 2008 at 10:23.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Sky is an Experimental Lab In the World Of Satellites.
    ::\Dish TV India::90Cms MCBS Dish Hooked to ABS-1 and Edusat and May be Insat 4CR in the Near Future::

Thread Information