Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Telcom1 keys

  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Telcom1 keys


    can any send me the telkom1 latest key? i cant find.. currently i onli can receive 2 fta channels others are lock

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    can any send me the telkom1 latest key? i cant find.. currently i onli can receive 2 fta channels others are lock
    i wonder i can put in the keys manually just like agila or need 2 use card server?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guess View Post
    i wonder i can put in the keys manually just like agila or need 2 use card server?
    Telcom on 108°E used Irdet"2 so no keys aviable
    only Subscribe Card ore Cardsharing you can see the Channels
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    148
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    Telcom on 108°E used Irdet"2 so no keys aviable
    only Subscribe Card ore Cardsharing you can see the Channels
    oic. tq bro

  5. #5
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Telecom/telkom


    telecom is at 8 degrees west
    telkom is at 108 degrees east

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top