Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: ROM11 revB0B

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ROM11 revB0B

Hi all,

I need to retrieve the boxkey from a ROM11 revB0B card. I tried a series of programs (NagraEdit, BoxKeyExtractor, Jeepers, CardTolls, BoxGetPC2) without success. I was however able to retrieve the IRD number and I tried matching it in the BK database but there again, no luck... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by redlum View Post
    Hi all,

I need to retrieve the boxkey from a ROM11 revB0B card. I tried a series of programs (NagraEdit, BoxKeyExtractor, Jeepers, CardTolls, BoxGetPC2) without success. I was however able to retrieve the IRD number and I tried matching it in the BK database but there again, no luck... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million.
    Just an educated guess, but have you tried all FF?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi all,

Thanks a million.
    you must unlock your card first before reading it with nagraedit. anyway, why do you need to get the boxkey when infact it is paired already with your IRD?

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

The reason I need the boxkey is because I'm subscribed to a digital cable program that requires the use of a decoder provided by the cable company and I now have a Sony TV that has a built-in decoder which I want to use. The problem is that the Nagra cam I have does not work with the card because it is paired to the decoder provided by the cable company. So I want the boxkey so that I can enter it in my cam (Matrix Revolutions) and use the card. In fact I'm just trying to save space in my living room by getting rid of the decoder...

Jayman : Can you tell me what you mean by "have you tried all FF?" Sorry, but I'm new to all this stuff...

fsales : How can I unlock my card ?

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by redlum; 15th February 2008 at 18:23.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Come on guys... please don't let me down. I need your help on this...
    Thanks !

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

you will be needing a glitcher mate a T911 or powersyc will do the job and appropriate script for that revision..and all other sw you've mention is for mosc only..once the card has been unlocked then you will need all that sw if your really serious about that plss pm me.

best regards

b2
    LOG ON TO : www.dreamtester.org

IF YOU FIND ANY MISSPELLED OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN ANY OF MY POST IT IS BECOZ YOUR LOOKING AT IT....

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks !
    Hi!

For more info on unlocking and programming (mosc) rom11 card visit this site: http://www.hackable.cc/

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks !
    Google for" Novice Angel Guide" and have a good read. This should enlighten you.
    TM MC CI 8000.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default I now have a revB08 card as well

Just an update : in a desperate attempt to get a card without a boxkey I told my provider I had lost the smartcard and they sent me a new one. This time it's a ROM11 revB08 but it didn't solve my problem. I also forgot to mention that the cam I use is a MAtrix Revolutions, not sure if that helps though... Is the revB08 easier to get the BK from ?

Thanks for your help !

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Just an update : in a desperate attempt to get a card without a boxkey I told my provider I had lost the smartcard and they sent me a new one. This time it's a ROM11 revB08 but it didn't solve my problem. I also forgot to mention that the cam I use is a MAtrix Revolutions, not sure if that helps though... Is the revB08 easier to get the BK from ?

Thanks for your help !
    Hi,

Yes sir it is easy to get BK# of that card if you have a phoenix programer, a glitcher/card unlocker.. if you have the proper unlocker script for that card you can unlock it in less than
    two minutes and get the boxkey.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry M8 , I for to lock the thread and right now it's lock.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information