regarding my previous problem, i have solved it already thanks to my patience and my full interest to learn more about upgrading
here's the way to upgrade your Beausat 2004 FTA ( black )
1. you need a straight connection ( 2-2 , 3-3 , 5-5 ) RS 232 cable.
2. a loader " Upgrade 3.4 version.
3. and the software , the latest would be great , i used the latest from
p321.com, select the one for beausat 2004 fta black with TDQC
4. connect your pc to your receiver using the straight connection RS 232
open your loader .
5. switch on your receiver
6. click the " Setup Comm ".
7. at this time your loader should start communicating with your set,
you should see from your loader the software version and the hard-
ware version of your set.
8. if connection stablished , click the " Upgrade software "
9. load your file , the latest one if available .
10. it wont take long and you have your set with a new software.
11. hope you enjoy.
always start as a beginner ,